First Edition Of The Observation Deck

Brett Vito

Stratford will be elgible to play next fall. He was enrolled at NT for the fall semester....participating in spring training...so he fall 08 and spring 09 is his year to sit out. Info from good sources.

Oklahoma transfer Tyler Stratford- will he be eligible this fall? I haven't heard one way or another.

Wow that is huge news!

Stratford will be elgible to play next fall. He was enrolled at NT for the fall semester....participating in spring training...so he fall 08 and spring 09 is his year to sit out. Info from good sources.

Thanks for the information OT.

Hope it comes to fruition and Stratford is as good as advertised.

Thanks for the information OT.

Hope it comes to fruition and Stratford is as good as advertised.

I hope so too. But until such time as he IS eligible, then any catch he makes this spring is basically meaningless...............except that it would represent a "rep" that an "eligible" receiver could be making.

Nice comment on having to watch practice outside the fenced area. He is soooo bitter about that.

I for one think Vito and Phillips should definitely be allowed inside, I see no reason a beat reporter shouldn't have reasonable access to the team and making them stay outside the fence is just foolish. Has anyone ever heard any logic from TD to support his stance? I can understand if the reporters were not allowed to speak to the players but having them stand off in the distance serves absolutely no purpose. I wonder why RV even allows such a silly rule.

I for one think Vito and Phillips should definitely be allowed inside, I see no reason a beat reporter shouldn't have reasonable access to the team and making them stay outside the fence is just foolish. Has anyone ever heard any logic from TD to support his stance? I can understand if the reporters were not allowed to speak to the players but having them stand off in the distance serves absolutely no purpose. I wonder why RV even allows such a silly rule.

It keeps the pot boiling!

Maybe Todge is concerned about their saftey. We wouldn't want our two most valuable beat reporters getting hurt by a mis-guided pass or a late tackle on the sidelines. I'm sure his intentions are pure. :rolleyes: