Bricks For The New Stadium

NT03

I don't know if this has been discussed or not , i was MIA for 2 months , but has the issue of bricks at the new stadium been brought up yet ??

I'm talking about being able to pay for your name to be on a brick. Maybe on a walkway up to the gates , inside on the floor where the concession area/bathroom would be or maybe on the stadium itself ??

We could have something like $50 , $100 or even $250 bricks based on size or what you would want to put on it. I would guess that we would have the area for a few 1,000 bricks

FIU is doing something similar : http://www.fiusports.com/ViewArticle.db ... ID=1471158

I know me personally would buy a few

This is one of many ways to get this stadium built. I do not look to put this all on the backs of the (future) students, school, and State of Texas.

Sell Bricks

Corporate sponsorship including placing a premium on advertisement space in and around the stadium

Stadium naming rights

Like any huge and expensive project, it takes some creativity to raise money. Might even try to get the City of Denton and Denton County involved...if they are not already. They will benifit from a new athletic facility.