Fouts Tour

UNTflyer

ADA would have a field day if they were invited!

Flyer, call the Disabled Student Services and see if there is a handicapped student who would like to attend the tour of Fouts.

Make sure that The NT Daily is there with a photographer. I'd come, but I'm not a student and I live on the otherside of Dallas.

Flyer, call the Disabled Student Services and see if there is a handicapped student who would like to attend the tour of Fouts.

Make sure that The NT Daily is there with a photographer. I'd come, but I'm not a student and I live on the otherside of Dallas.

Outstanding thought B-man.

Depending on the wheelchair, it sometimes takes 2 people to make sure somebody does't go Mach 2! Yeah, lots of fun for the whole crowd, trying to get a wheelchair in and around.

Stadiums aren't required to have top-level disability access, but not doing so is just plain bad business.

I would hate to think of the speed that could be acheived coming down those ramps in a wheelchair!

I'm visualizing Nordberg (OJ) at the end of "The Naked Gun". :o

Trivia from IMDB:

The marching band seen trampling Vincent Ludwig at the end of the movie is from USC, but the band you actually hear is the Rice University Marching Owl Band (the MOB). They are thanked in the credits.

How appropriate for this week!

Wife works in that department...fairly certain they will get a call from at least one student that wants to go.

This is a very good idea...I hope there is a big turnout of students...you think the generators will get a lot of visibility and play that day during the tour???? Anyone with any sense will realize the need for a new stadium. Without it, UNT might as well drop football as it will never reach its potential in Fouts...although, I do have very fond memories of watching many games at Fouts. Sort of like the "old" PIT...Super Pit is better, but the "Snake Pit" hold some great memories for me. I am glad we start the basketball season at the Snake ZPit this year!!!

GO MEAN GREEN...BUY SEASON TICKETS...JOING THE MEAN GREEN CLUB....JOIN THE EXES/ALUMNI ASSOC....ATTEND THE GAMES!!!!

This is a very good idea...I hope there is a big turnout of students...you think the generators will get a lot of visibility and play that day during the tour???? Anyone with any sense will realize the need for a new stadium. Without it, UNT might as well drop football as it will never reach its potential in Fouts...although, I do have very fond memories of watching many games at Fouts. Sort of like the "old" PIT...Super Pit is better, but the "Snake Pit" hold some great memories for me. I am glad we start the basketball season at the Snake ZPit this year!!!

GO MEAN GREEN...BUY SEASON TICKETS...JOING THE MEAN GREEN CLUB....JOIN THE EXES/ALUMNI ASSOC....ATTEND THE GAMES!!!!

i think this is an awesome idea as well. and let's not forget about touring the restroom facilities.... i shudder just thinking about it.

i think this is an awesome idea as well. and let's not forget about touring the restroom facilities.... i shudder just thinking about it.

Is the men's room still a trough? It reminds me of farmer's markets in rural PA.

JesseMartin...OK come to a game and see for yourself. You have either not been able to attend yet, as I am sure you will soon, or you have a great bladder. The trough is gone from the men's restroom!!!! Yippee!!!!! I remeber that thing fondly...yea, right! You could however throw up in it without missing very often in case you spent too much time in the "drunk tank" before the game! Not that I have any real knowledge of that mind you!

Im sure the NT Daily might be there but if any of you go, be sure to bring a digital camera and take photos of poor conditions, handicapp in-accessible areas, things that are potentially dangerous. A picture is worth a 1000 words. Could very well also be worth several yes votes as well...

JesseMartin...OK come to a game and see for yourself. You have either not been able to attend yet, as I am sure you will soon, or you have a great bladder. The trough is gone from the men's restroom!!!! Yippee!!!!! I remeber that thing fondly...yea, right! You could however throw up in it without missing very often in case you spent too much time in the "drunk tank" before the game! Not that I have any real knowledge of that mind you!

I think I've avoided peeing at Fouts for about 5 years, including the 2 I've been gone.

I wonder where the trough ended up...

...installation art, anyone?