Season Record Prediction Time

Brett Vito

I'm not as pessimistic. It sounds like we had better tackling, we won the turnover battle, gave up two sacks, gave up 5 tackles for a loss, ZERO interceptions, and our running backs had good averages.

Still need some better plays on special teams and our offense certainly didn't play to the potential we know they can achieve.

Edited by UNTflyer

I'm not as pessimistic. It sounds like we had better tackling, we won the turnover battle, gave up two sacks, gave up 5 tackles for a loss, and our running backs had good averages.

Still need some better plays on special teams and our offense certainly didn't play to the potential we know they can achieve.

We got whipped, no doubt. But this was a far, FAR better showing than last year against OU.

I would love to know how we were trying to run up the score at the end with our 2nd string QB? Who was put in the 3rd quarter and wasnt making the best passes.

Uhh, 15 seconds left and up 42-6, most teams take a knee. You were lining up in the shotgun and taking shots at the endzone. And kicked the field goal. Yes, it was our job to stop you, but that would definitely qualify as running up the score.