Season Record Prediction Time

Brett Vito

Uhh, 15 seconds left and up 42-6, most teams take a knee. You were lining up in the shotgun and taking shots at the endzone. And kicked the field goal. Yes, it was our job to stop you, but that would definitely qualify as running up the score.

1 Point - Mean Green 93-98

0 Points- KSUFanatic

1 Point - Mean Green 93-98

0 Points- KSUFanatic

Could this be our remember the Alamo, Pearl Harbor (hey, really reaching)? To be so disrespected at the end of that game as to have them kick that field goal. Will this not make most of us start thinking about ways to make our school, our athletic program, our FOOTBALL team not to suffer such ignominy. Building towards that ASSWHIPPING we'll give KSU for the 2010 opener in our new stadium, in which we TEAR DOWN THE GOALPOSTS in our STADIUM OPENER?

Edited by eulessismore

OU could have hung 100 points on us last year if they wanted to. KSU was trying to run up the score to the very end, and managed 45 points. Nothing to be proud of, mind you, but it's obviously improvement.

I could have heard it wrong, but I thought KSU called off the dogs for the most part when they scored 42. True they were throwing deep into the fourth quarter and there at the end, but at least they had their starters out by the fourth. It was a lot better than OU last year for sure.

I think Rice and Tulsa could both be close games. If we pull off both, and squeak past ULL, ULM, MT, WacKY, AND FIU, that's 7-5. No mistakes allowed in most of these to get a 7-win season, though.

Darn our BCS hopes are shot now! Guess i'll have to use that ticket to Miami for FAU instead of USC - so close, so darn close!

next week we are going to score but so it tulsa - look for another navy game with us getting the 72 this time. We hold them under 50 and win.

Prediction - 2-10 with wins over tulsa to help us feel better, and NLU because we always beat them:)

ouch that trip to baton rouge could be a beating and in person no less! Oh well enjoy death valley and the craziness that is being tiger bait.

GMG