Tulsa 100 Unt 0

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont cry I am sure you have been a loser all your life so what a perfect school for you to attend

Come on...tell us the truth little buddy. You are really in elementry school and your parents are out of town for the evening. You found your way on to the internet and started acting big...right??? Isn't it past your bedtime???

Edited by GreenAlums

I took a stroll over to the ASluT board thinking I might be able to tell who this guy was over there by his obvious IQ level and command of the English language.....I was wrong..YEOWW!!! there are some rocket scientists over there buddy! Scare me! I'm sure I brought some kind of a virus back that I'll never get rid of!

Edited by GreenAlums

I took a stroll over to the ASluT board thinking I might be able to tell who this guy was over there by his obvious IQ level and command of the English language.....I was wrong..YEOWW!!! there are some rocket scientists over there buddy! Scare me! I'm sure I brought some kind of a virus back that I'll never get rid of!

AIDS?

Just put some Tonic Water on it...

This Tulsa fan is a jerk. The only reason why he is on here to talk smack (especially so far in advance of the game) is that deep down he is afraid that Tulsa might actually lose to UNT and wants to act "manly" by talking smack. So enjoy your ride down here Tulsa boy (or whatever the heck your handle is) because the Mean Green is done kicking your butt, you won't be able to sit down for a year!

Gotta give tulsaboy some props though. That's quite a bit of typing he did with BOTH hands and his head in his boyfriends lap. :o

*ahem* *nudge, nudge, whisper*...you should be careful with statements like that when your sig is a link to a page where the front page says, "Latest ball releases" ;)