Hs All Star Game

H-towngreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect Riley to have a huge game. He will make a ton of plays with his scrambling ability and lack of quality secondary for the South.

I expect him to be the poster child for the game as he was interviewed last night on live TV at the Basketball all star game. Good exposure for UNT football and Todd Dodge.

Expect Riley to have a huge game. He will make a ton of plays with his scrambling ability and lack of quality secondary for the South.

Um, the South secondary is made up of All-Stars including NT's own Royce Hill. I hope Riley does well, but your a little over the top, don't you think?

Um, the South secondary is made up of All-Stars including NT's own Royce Hill. I hope Riley does well, but your a little over the top, don't you think?

Royce is a nice player but the North WR group will handle the south secondary, imo. Look for Seth Gardner #86 to hook up with Riley.

When is the THSCA football game going to be broadcast? It looks like the stros game is going to be on here in Houston. I want to be able to DVR it

According to David Barron in the Chronicle:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...on/5906763.html

Astros conflicts will delay broadcast of the Texas High school Coaches Association all-star games next week. The basketball game will air at noon Tuesday, and the football game will air at noon Wednesday. …

According to David Barron in the Chronicle:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...on/5906763.html

Astros conflicts will delay broadcast of the Texas High school Coaches Association all-star games next week. The basketball game will air at noon Tuesday, and the football game will air at noon Wednesday. …

The basketball game was on last night, so I hope they haven't screwed this up. I set my DVR for the football game tomorrow afternoon.

The basketball game was on last night, so I hope they haven't screwed this up. I set my DVR for the football game tomorrow afternoon.

There is both a Fox Sports Southwest and a Fox Sports Houston. So, it's possible that it's delayed on Fox Sports Houston, but will shown live tonight on Fox Sports Southwest (down there in Houston).

I get both of those channels on DirecTV...and it sounds like you do too, Lifer...since you said you had channel 676 (FSSW). They just changed them on DirecTV. FSSW is now channel 676 (used to be channel 643)...and I think Fox Sports Houston (as I recall) is channel 678.

Edited by SUMG

Hill has been impressive thus far. Darien Williams always seems to be around the ball, it looks like he likes to lay the wood. Dodge hasn't been very impressive. Then again, the line is holding up very well. and most importantly this is his first action coming off his shoulder surgery. Desmond Brigham is not playing WR but DB. And Fortenberry I haven't been able to pick out during a play cause the camera views are bad, so I can't read the # of the linemen.

Brigham will be a WR for us right?

Dodge doesn't look good... but, that secondary for the South looks outstanding and really shutting things down... the DL for the South looks very strong too.

It is clear to me that Rodge has not lost any speed or elusiveness. His teammates aren't giving him a lot to work with when he has to tuck and run though. I still think he needs a year to gain some size and a little "seasoning". The DB's he'll see in college will all be as good/better than the ones he's seeing tonight.