Vendors At The Games

I like beer :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes beer would be nice!!!

Heck, I like chick fil a that would be my choice for the family pack as well. That pizza, rhymes with vizza, i just, well, I dont like pizza verry much.

Its not the fair but I like corn dogs that are fried on the spot and it smells great like the Kettle corn.

Shut

Beer would be nice...

Dominoes pizza is horrible, I wish UNT would change the family pass on that. The pizza is always a soggy mess..blah.

That won't change as RV was the head domino's guy in the gulf coast area sometime ago. Don't know why our current AD used to be a pizza patron of the gulf coast.

Domino's Field at Denton, Texas... not likely....

Chick Fil A would be awesome.....

$.25 refills all season on the big stadium style souvenir cups.

Having affordable concessions enhances the gameday experience, and the souvenir cups would be a small enticement for fans to keep coming to the games.

This type of promotion has worked quite well for the Six Flags chain with their big 44 ounce reusable drink bottles. They give unlimitted free refills on the initial day of purchase and 99 cent refills for the rest of the year. Maybe the drink machines could be self serve like the ones at many fast food restaurants; this would speed the lines, reduce labor costs, and give customers the options of how much ice.

No. They can only prohibit sales at their championship events, but they strongly discourage alcohol sales.

That is kind of suprising to me - not that it is wrong - I just see very few Universities selling at games and you would think that if it is allowed, more would do it. I don't suppose I really care, but with as much drinking as there is in the parking lot, I am not sure if they did allow it in Fouts, that more wouldn't come in to watch.

That is kind of suprising to me - not that it is wrong - I just see very few Universities selling at games and you would think that if it is allowed, more would do it. I don't suppose I really care, but with as much drinking as there is in the parking lot, I am not sure if they did allow it in Fouts, that more wouldn't come in to watch.

A USA TODAY survey of the 119 schools in the NCAA's major football-playing Division I-A found that nearly half (54) allow the sale of alcohol — through public concessions, in private suites or both — at one or more playing venues. Eighty-five of those schools have designated tailgating areas, and barely one in 10 keeps those zones alcohol-free.

If you are in a wet precinct ( and Fouts is ) and it is not an NCAA championship event, you can sell beer. Nevada Reno has done it for years, but has the good sense to cut it off at half time.