Unt Defensive Back Prospect List Dwindling

UNTflyer

Is it my misunderstanding? But a recruit can't sign a letter of intent until February correct?

Tony....from what I read he's in the 2008 class....and didn't sign last February (4 months ago). Last summer, we signed two late signees, when we signed Evyn Roman (juco) and Jacob Kaiser (high schooler from Penn.).

Tony....from what I read he's in the 2008 class....and didn't sign last February (4 months ago). Last summer, we signed two late signees, when we signed Evyn Roman (juco) and Jacob Kaiser (high schooler from Penn.).

John,

I didn't realize we were still recruiting outside of walk-ons for 2008, Brett still seems to be focused on the negative as of late. I am not looking for a cheerleader by no means and maybe it is just me, but it is pretty early to be talking about dwindling anything for next years class. Kind of silly to me, but whatever.

I love Brett's negativity, he needs to get laid.

I'm not here to toot Brett's horn, but what the hell is everyone's problem with the guy? It seems like the guy can do no right in the eyes of this board. Why not cut the guy a little slack every once in a while. He's a beat reporter for UNT athletics for god's sake. Everyone says they don't want him to be a cheerleader, but thats exactly what he gets ragged on for not being. The problem is, Brett's the only guy that really covers Mean Green athletics. We've got one freaking guy. Run Brett's "Negative" ass outta here and what do you have?

I guess he could have blogged about how we didn't want that guy anyways, or F him for going elsewhere.....

I'm not here to toot Brett's horn, but what the hell is everyone's problem with the guy? It seems like the guy can do no right in the eyes of this board. Why not cut the guy a little slack every once in a while. He's a beat reporter for UNT athletics for god's sake. Everyone says they don't want him to be a cheerleader, but thats exactly what he gets ragged on for not being. The problem is, Brett's the only guy that really covers Mean Green athletics. We've got one freaking guy. Run Brett's "Negative" ass outta here and what do you have?

I guess he could have blogged about how we didn't want that guy anyways, or F him for going elsewhere.....

I am fairly sure the use of "prospect list dwindling" on the 12th of June is on the negative side.

I am fairly sure the use of "prospect list dwindling" on the 12th of June is on the negative side.

Is our current list of prospects on the 12th of June not dwindling? It's not just this edition of the blog I'm talking about. When, if ever, was the last time anyone had a word of praise for the guy?

Underclassmen scholarship cornerbacks

Adams Jr

Bush Jr

Neal So

Cooks Fr

Hill Fr

Hamilton Fr

Like any other positions, I am sure that NT will offer the right prospects; but this doesn't appear to be a need area. As far as Vito, I enjoy his blog although it is a little over dramatic. But what else is there to report in June?

It appears from his latest entry, that Vito is keeping up with GMG.com. BTW, I have no problem with Vito. He's just doing his job.

Yes,

I think he may also be responding to the comment I left on this blog entry.

and yes.

It only takes Brett a couple of hours to correspond in his blog about a hot topic on GMG.

The biggest difference between Brett and GMG members is that he actually gets paid to type his comments (plus his grammar is better than most GMG posters). Love him or hate, he often follows up on many GMG rumors and either confirms the truth in them or dispels the rumor.

The biggest difference between a monkey with brain damage and GMG members is that he actually gets paid to type his comments (plus his grammar is better than most GMG posters).

FIXED

You guys can Kiss Vito Ass all you like, but don't piss down my back and tell me it raining.

Brett was being negative and dramatic period with this dwindling blog entry.

It was written June 12th and he his tilling us our options are dwindling already. Bull Shit!@!#@@!!

There is alot of recruiting to do still this year and plenty of other defensive backs out there, good god people, pull your noses our of his butt.

You guys can Kiss Vito Ass all you like, but don't piss down my back and tell me it raining.

Brett was being negative and dramatic period with this dwindling blog entry.

It was written June 12th and he his tilling us our options are dwindling already. Bull Shit!@!#@@!!

There is alot of recruiting to do still this year and plenty of other defensive backs out there, good god people, pull your noses our of his butt.

I gotta agree...while it is his job to report all news, good and bad, this blog is purposefully sensational to entice responses. His particular way of being sensational is too be overly critical to rile us up...paying no mind to the fact that it kills us in the public perception dept.

I don't believe that anyone has posted yet that this JC CB which we "lost" was a 08 recruit from last years signing class and counted toward last years signing class....which was 26 players................we had no 08 ships left to offer so the offer had to have been from last years class. Scout.com had a big article on this California signing...