And The Insanity Continues.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the article I felt that it was poorly written. I mean there was no need to include a long list of info on the Somalian kid and him being Muslim. Just a piss poor article in my opinion.

Why the Hell is it not relevant to point out that the kid is Muslim?

So, you're defending this 3rd World POS?

Go buy a prayer rug....you're already ready to submit.

Edited by SUMG

After reading the article I felt that it was poorly written. I mean there was no need to include a long list of info on the Somalian kid and him being Muslim. Just a piss poor article in my opinion.

The article was poorly written and the crap design (READ: too much line spacing between lines of text and badly placed ads) of the site doesn't help it. Was the extra info on that area catering to Muslims relevant? Yes, did it need to be there? Probably not. But the kid being Muslim was probably the reasoning behind his act of stupidity. He's free to not like the dog, but he should shut the () up with the taunts. That's uncalled for and for so many different reasons.

Why the Hell is it not relevant to point out that the kid is Muslim? So, you're defending this 3rd World POS? Go buy a prayer rug....you're already ready to submit.

I hope you're being sarcastic. But, I do think that kid needs to keep his mouth shut and remember that his rights to speech end at the point where they interfere with other people. As for the district serving Somali/Muslim kids, that's fine, but they gotta be careful about the church/state line. Even teaching Islam is fine, but they'd better teach that alongside everything else and make it an educational thing and not a religious one. And before it's said: I don't care much for Christianity either, but if you're gonna show one, you gotta go show everything else too.

I do find it odd that other Muslim kids didn't freak about the dog (using paper or something else as a barrier between them and the dog) and this one nutjob kid freaks out about it.

Edited by meangreendork

Speaking of Insantiy, that movie "Idiocracy" is pretty funny.

Uh, I have to agree with the last statement in this article, if you don't like the way we do things here in the good U S of A, move back to the country you moved from!

In the case of most of the Somalians...they didn't move here. They were brought here as refugees by both the Clinton and Bush (II) administrations. So, we rescue them, from the hell hole they were living in....and they want us to change our ways.

Edited by SUMG

In the case of most of the Somalians...they didn't move here. They were brought here as refugees by both the Clinton and Bush (II) administrations. So, we rescue them, from the hell hole they were living in....and they want us to change our ways.

When in Rome, of course. And that's what's got me worried is that we'll have situations like they occasionally have in the UK where local authorities won't go into certain neighborhoods because of this "we're here so we're gonna do it our way" mentality.

And before it's said: I don't care much for Christianity either, but if you're gonna show one, you gotta go show everything else too.

Well the fact is this is a Christian Country no matter how hard the aclu wants to change our history, Christianity is what our laws are based on, our government, and even the American work ethic comes from. Some like it some don't but is what has made this country great.

Well the fact is this is a Christian Country no matter how hard the aclu wants to change our history, Christianity is what our laws are based on, our government, and even the American work ethic comes from. Some like it some don't but is what has made this country great.

Amen

Ok so all this kid is going by is that his dog was threatened and supposedly he is a Somalian Muslim. This article became very very irrelevant and irresponsible. What if the kid was lying which could very well be the case? That means you're indicting practically a whole population just by some boy who is alleging all this is true.

And yes I agree "when in rome.....etc" but that has nothing to do with this article.

SUMG,

I am quite surprised of your ignorance. But its okay, in the end its you has showed your true doucheness. I am a Muslim and proud of it. I am not like those crazy MOFO's the news show on TV, infact I am the opposite of that just like the majority of Muslims are. Making a retalliation using something really important to all Muslims is really uncalled for.

And about the last comment saying if you dont like it here you can go back to your own country....I completely agree with that. Theres that minority of Muslims to forget that they are not in their country anymore and try to live the same way and yes those people are douches.

In the end all I am saying is that this article was completely irresponsible and unethical in my opinion and the writer and newspaper editor made a really really bad decision in my honest opinion.

The bigotry of this board astounds me more and more every day...fear and ignorance are two amazing drugs.

From the article: "Hurd earlier spent some time student teaching at Talahi Community School, where he said his experience was good. He told the newspaper Somali students there even petted his dog, although they used paper to keep their hands from actually making physical contact."

What occured at the second school is very disappointing...but this writer over-stepped the morays of objective journalism and wrote with a clear agenda rooted...once again...in bigotry, fear and ignorance. It's ridiculous to make an indictment of an entire religion, race or ethnic background based on the actions of one high school student...or maybe it is logical:

All white kids who wear hoodies are killers

Black wrestlers are murderers

The Few, The Proud, The Rapists

Seriously people...there needs to come some point where you realize that this "War" (and ohhh man are those quotations neccesary) is a political one...not a religous one. To you Christians...perhaps you ought to expirement in actually following the word of Christ and atleast feign an effort at tolerance and understanding

Ok so all this kid is going by is that his dog was threatened and supposedly he is a Somalian Muslim. This article became very very irrelevant and irresponsible. What if the kid was lying which could very well be the case? That means you're indicting practically a whole population just by some boy who is alleging all this is true.

And yes I agree "when in rome.....etc" but that has nothing to do with this article.

SUMG,

I am quite surprised of your ignorance. But its okay, in the end its you has showed your true doucheness. I am a Muslim and proud of it. I am not like those crazy MOFO's the news show on TV, infact I am the opposite of that just like the majority of Muslims are. Making a retalliation using something really important to all Muslims is really uncalled for.

And about the last comment saying if you dont like it here you can go back to your own country....I completely agree with that. Theres that minority of Muslims to forget that they are not in their country anymore and try to live the same way and yes those people are douches.

In the end all I am saying is that this article was completely irresponsible and unethical in my opinion and the writer and newspaper editor made a really really bad decision in my honest opinion.

Sorry dude, but your response is very lacking...when it comes to logic. You say on the one hand that "that minority of Muslims to forget that they are not in their country anymore and try to live the same way and yes those people are douches." That's exactly what the Somalian Muslim kid is doing. So, on the one hand you slam it....the other hand you defend it.

Secondly, I would imagine that the school knows that the kid is from Somalia.....don't you think? You seem to assume that the teaching student is just making up crap.

Anyway, don't worry....you all will take over. And, it will be because there are too many wimps like Censored by Laurie....who think Christianity is the real evil in the world.

Congrats.

Seriously people...there needs to come some point where you realize that this "War" (and ohhh man are those quotations neccesary) is a political one...not a religous one. To you Christians...perhaps you ought to expirement in actually following the word of Christ and atleast feign an effort at tolerance and understanding

Oh man, that's a laugh. Seriously, I can't even begin to count the ways that modern Christian America is much more tolerant than the modern Islamic Middle East.

Sorry dude, but your response is very lacking...when it comes to logic. You say on the one hand that "that minority of Muslims to forget that they are not in their country anymore and try to live the same way and yes those people are douches." That's exactly what the Somalian Muslim kid is doing. So, on the one hand you slam it....the other hand you defend it.

Secondly, I would imagine that the school knows that the kid is from Somalia.....don't you think? You seem to assume that the teaching student is just making up crap.

Anyway, don't worry....you all will take over. And, it will be because there are too many wimps like Censored by Laurie....who think Christianity is the real evil in the world.

Congrats.

Honestly I am not assuming that he is making it all up but that is a possibility. I just meant to say the way in which the article was written and handled was completely wrong. I have a background in RTVF/Journalism so maybe my thoughts are different. If that Somalian kid did really do this then hey its a story. But yo uare assuming everything the other kid was correct and to me thats not being ethical from a journalistic standpoint. And I am not saying that because its a Muslim kid....if it was somebody else or some other race or religion then I would be saying the same thing.

Edited by Green Mean

Uh, the xenophobia in the article?

There are some kids there that need to be disciplined, suspended, etc. The fact they are muslim shouldn't be an issue except to those that already have issues with muslims.

Also, WORLD NET DAILY?! Seriously?

WND is run by Joseph Farah, who in the past has written that we should Kill Adulterers and start a new McCarthy blacklist.

Let's look at some of his words:

"It's time to silence these people. It's time to force them to get real jobs and perform real work and learn the unusual and undeserved blessings America has bestowed upon them."
You mean like the first amendment right to free speech?

or how about his praising of the McCarthy blacklist?

"It was a good thing. It was the right thing to do at the right time in history. And, as America finds itself beleaguered in the world against – literally surrounded by – enemies who seek to destroy it, we cannot allow traitors privileged status in the entertainment industry."

Man, a real American Hero!

I mean, if its wrong for some mullah to try and condemn you to ostracization or death because you didn't follow the scriptures in his holy koran, why isn't it wrong for this guy to try and condemn people to ostracization or death because you didn't follow the scriptures in his holy bible?

Also, thread lock down in 3...2...1...

Why the Hell is it not relevant to point out that the kid is Muslim?

So, you're defending this 3rd World POS?

Go buy a prayer rug....you're already ready to submit.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that no one bothered to mention that Josef Fritzl was a christian? I mean, his religion has everything to do with whether or not her is a good person right? Folks, keep you kids out of sunday school or they will eat their family!

WND has a severe anti muslim bias, and anyone with common sense can see it by checking out their archives.

Uh, the xenophobia in the article?

There are some kids there that need to be disciplined, suspended, etc. The fact they are muslim shouldn't be an issue except to those that already have issues with muslims.

Umm, the fact that the student is Muslim caused him, because of his Muslim beliefs, to threaten the dog thus causing the student teacher that requires the dog for assistance to forgoe the remaider of his student teaching responsibilites. I would say his being a Muslim and the beliefs he has been taught are the cause of this issue and article.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that no one bothered to mention that Josef Fritzl was a christian? I mean, his religion has everything to do with whether or not her is a good person right? Folks, keep you kids out of sunday school or they will eat their family!

WND has a severe anti muslim bias, and anyone with common sense can see it by checking out their archives.

WND has a conservative bias. Just like CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, MSNBC, NBC, The LA Times, Time, Newsweek, The New York Times all have a liberal bias.

At least us conservatives admit we're conservative. We're not afraid of the label, like you libs who want to now be called Progressives.

Yes, that totally explains Article 6, section 3 of the Constitution.

If you would bother to read the records of the congress that formulated the constitution, you would see that, after debate, they went to great pains to make sure that there was no official religion of the United States.

This, even as several of the states lobbied heavily to create an official religion.

It was a dividing issue, but the majority of the founds did not want an official religion named.

Yes, that totally explains Article 6, section 3 of the Constitution.

If you would bother to read the records of the congress that formulated the constitution, you would see that, after debate, they went to great pains to make sure that there was no official religion of the United States.

This, even as several of the states lobbied heavily to create an official religion.

It was a dividing issue, but the majority of the founds did not want an official religion named.

It's because of the tolerance of Christians...that we've allowed others to come to this country and practice freely their religions. Try being a Christian in Saudi Arabia. Or Iran.

Anyway but there's no sense in trying to reason with someone who's been brainwashed by the LIBERAL public school system.