Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

Since my "self-imposed" exile from GMG (you know, because it was my idea to not be able to change email addresses without getting 47 error messages and waiting validation items), I have had a lot of time to think. I've thought about my sense of humor and what it does to people. Some of you love it and some of you hate it as it offends your sense of values in decency in ways The Ticket and other outlets apparently just can't. I don't really care or plan to change anything, but I've thought about it. I've thought about sots management degrees - and yes, most people in college athletics have them - and yes, you can get them at several non-UNT schools, including Southern Miss, Texas A&M, Florida State, Ohio, Springfield, Florida and many more! I know because I have one I don't use!

Most importantly, I've thought about peace. Peace for all of this board. Peace for athletic fees. Peace with rivals like SMU. They temporarily let me into their little world last week and I was treated as decently as one could expect after putting together a feature mocking one of their greatest basketball players ever who - despite the jokes of his NBA sparedom - was still good in college which is all that matters. I don't ever want to live there, but I was not GHBed or made to clean lawns or any of the usual threats, so that was a sign of progress. I even got in a nice Japanese cutural reference that I will lean onyou guys to explain. I believe it is pronounced boo-cawk-ee. I am not sure, however.

I think the world can learn from this. We need to join hands. Our stadium, our administration, our athletic department, even our basketball teams all run on happiness and sunshine - with the occasional candy-coated dreams lube job. We need to not bitch and slap fight and poke and prod and doubt and use logic anymore than we need to continue supporting water torture, Mike Huckabee, Hillary that kid who sucks on American Idol. Please, remove your propaganda in my name within your profiles and signatures and sport a new, stronger, more powerful, non-Green Bay-affiliated Quoner - a Quoner4Unity. Can our new Q4Us overcome - YES THEY CAN! Start whipping them out in New Orleans this weekend and you'll see the world change all the way to a basketball conference tournament win, a NCAA upset, the unseating of the ULL softball dynasty and a football team that averages more points than they allow. Sound impossible - well, not with a Quoner4Unity.

Besides, if you don't support unity, the terrorists win.

Is that better, H-Town Green.

Admins, please pin (can barely type that with a serious face.)

Eh, it will do I suppose. Although I would expect much Quoner love for the Cheesed**ks, sorry I mean Cheese heads. Now that two of the greatest icons in the NFL have joined forces. Brett Favre and The Johnny Quinn. And I'm sorry about your short Napoleonic exile to the Island of Ponyfans. Although I'm torn as to whether I approve of your time there. It seems as though you may have enjoyed it a little to much. It seems as though you may have gone a little PC on us while away. Pretty soon your going to be having rallies to save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus (http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/), or to end the rift between the Clintons and Obama, or maybe joining 2 former UNT football athletes and revolutionize the Stop the Hate Program( http://www.stop-the-hate.org/).

Sometimes change is a bad thing. And truthfully I'm not willing to embrace it. Especially in this instance. I find D**k jokes humorous. Yes, I said it. I'm 26 and still find D**k jokes humorous. And if you don't find them humorous, well thats just Un-American, and if your not American it means you're one of two things. A Communist or a Terrorist. Both of which I'm against.

I look forward to learning more about the Boo-Kaa-Key that you speak of. Maybe we could have an open forum discussion on the intricasees of this.

Welcome back

Welcome back! Friendship is the best idea!

Quoner reminds me of Fred Friendship in the JingleHeimer Junction gang. While everybody here innocently (*snickers*) wants Will Ferrell to get in line and join the fun, the admins can't stand the thought of what it spells.

"To The Front of the line, Fred!"

"U'm, I'm not sure that's such a great idea"

"F F F F F F F F F F F"

Let's sing the "Togetherness Song"!

btl

Edited by greenminer

Since my "self-imposed" exile from GMG (you know, because it was my idea to not be able to change email addresses without getting 47 error messages and waiting validation items), I have had a lot of time to think. I've thought about my sense of humor and what it does to people. Some of you love it and some of you hate it as it offends your sense of values in decency in ways The Ticket and other outlets apparently just can't. I don't really care or plan to change anything, but I've thought about it. I've thought about sots management degrees - and yes, most people in college athletics have them - and yes, you can get them at several non-UNT schools, including Southern Miss, Texas A&M, Florida State, Ohio, Springfield, Florida and many more! I know because I have one I don't use!

Most importantly, I've thought about peace. Peace for all of this board. Peace for athletic fees. Peace with rivals like SMU. They temporarily let me into their little world last week and I was treated as decently as one could expect after putting together a feature mocking one of their greatest basketball players ever who - despite the jokes of his NBA sparedom - was still good in college which is all that matters. I don't ever want to live there, but I was not GHBed or made to clean lawns or any of the usual threats, so that was a sign of progress. I even got in a nice Japanese cutural reference that I will lean onyou guys to explain. I believe it is pronounced boo-cawk-ee. I am not sure, however.

I think the world can learn from this. We need to join hands. Our stadium, our administration, our athletic department, even our basketball teams all run on happiness and sunshine - with the occasional candy-coated dreams lube job. We need to not bitch and slap fight and poke and prod and doubt and use logic anymore than we need to continue supporting water torture, Mike Huckabee, Hillary that kid who sucks on American Idol. Please, remove your propaganda in my name within your profiles and signatures and sport a new, stronger, more powerful, non-Green Bay-affiliated Quoner - a Quoner4Unity. Can our new Q4Us overcome - YES THEY CAN! Start whipping them out in New Orleans this weekend and you'll see the world change all the way to a basketball conference tournament win, a NCAA upset, the unseating of the ULL softball dynasty and a football team that averages more points than they allow. Sound impossible - well, not with a Quoner4Unity.

Gray??

Greatness.....but I guess the Admins didn't see it this way, as they have moved it all the way to the non-UNT sports section. Oh well.......now if I can just figure out how to get my signiture to look like Tasty's....