Scrappy Up Fro Cover Of Ncaa 09

stebo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP...Keep it going.

Anyone know when the voting ends and when the results might be posted? Yes, I am too lazy to read through the thing...if it is even on the site...thought some else might have taken the time...YES? No?

BUMP...Keep it going.

Anyone know when the voting ends and when the results might be posted? Yes, I am too lazy to read through the thing...if it is even on the site...thought some else might have taken the time...YES? No?

I tried my best to read through it just in case we were sucked in to some kind of scam. It looks legit. It appears, if we win, Scrappy my be included in a game and/or on the cover of a box for a game that they produce and sell. Any publicity like this seems good! 1000 of kids may see Scrappy. Scrappy looks the best. We will have to petition for a correct history for Scrappy though!!

VOTED...have you cast your vote for Scrappy today? I hear that he is out making promises that if he is elected he will do all kinds of "stuff" without a clue as to how to pay for them!!!! :ph34r:

GO SCRAPPY...SCRAPPY FOR PRESIDENT! :thumbsup:

Guest GrayEagleOne

Not only did they get the history wrong but they lumped the Sun Belt in with a non-1A conference (Big Sky). That chapped me enough that I don't care what EA Sports does with their cover. They have a fine product but to be the only conference lumped in with a 1-AA conference is demeaning IMO.

Not only did they get the history wrong but they lumped the Sun Belt in with a non-1A conference (Big Sky). That chapped me enough that I don't care what EA Sports does with their cover. They have a fine product but to be the only conference lumped in with a 1-AA conference is demeaning IMO.

this proves how our conference is viewed nationally. i've learned to accept it.

I believe we will need a miracle to win this.. here are some facebook groups from other schools and their members that are working towards the same goal

7,334 = Kansas ~ Big Jay

3,564 = Rutgers ~ Scarlet Knights

3,254 = Michigan State ~ Sparty

3,243 = Wisconsin ~ Bucky

2,868 = Iowa ~ Herky

2.857 = Penn State ~ Nittany Lion

2,426 = Iowa State ~ CY

2,141 = UNL ~ Herbie Husker

1,866 = Auburn ~ Aubie

1,254 = Kansas State ~ Wildcats