Scrappy Up Fro Cover Of Ncaa 09

stebo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the silhouettes, I have:

360- DMF (though hopefully they offer the blank template again this year)

Wii- Michigan State

PS3- JaMarcus Russell?

PS2- I'd say Tim Tebow because of the left-handed QB pose and his larger 3-bar facemask

PSP- Calvin Johnson?

Looking at the silhouettes, I have:

360- DMF (though hopefully they offer the blank template again this year)

Wii- Michigan State

PS3- JaMarcus Russell?

PS2- I'd say Tim Tebow because of the left-handed QB pose and his larger 3-bar facemask

PSP- Calvin Johnson?

Tebows is still in school so he's out but it will be players who were in college last year so Russell and Johnson are out. But with that said I have no idea who will be on the covers just who won't be.

Tebows is still in school so he's out but it will be players who were in college last year so Russell and Johnson are out. But with that said I have no idea who will be on the covers just who won't be.

My best guesses would be:

PS3: Colt Brennan, Hawaii or Andre Woodson, Kentucky

X360: Darren McFadden, Arkansas

wii: Spartan

PS2: Brian Brohm, Louisville

PSP: Glenn Dorsey, LSU (can't see it because of a newsletter banner)

My best guesses would be:

PS3: Colt Brennan, Hawaii or Andre Woodson, Kentucky

X360: Darren McFadden, Arkansas

wii: Spartan

PS2: Brian Brohm, Louisville

PSP: Glenn Dorsey, LSU (can't see it because of a newsletter banner)

Will the Wii game work on the gamecube?

Edited by NT91

Tebows is still in school so he's out but it will be players who were in college last year so Russell and Johnson are out.

I figured that about Tebow, but thought maybe they had some workaround or something since they're doing 5 different covers this year. I guess it's more likely to be Colt Brennan.

Don't forget a potential Matt Ryan cover shot. But Brennan's a good guess since Zabransky was on the cover. Also last summer I interviewed the lead producer on the franchise and he said they are REAL close to striking a deal with the NCAA to allow names to be used. He didn't say when it would happen, but he said the NCAA doesn't seem to have a problem with it. Now that would be cool. Save me a bunch of time when starting my NT dynasty having to change names.

I hate having to change the names on NCAA, it took me almost two hours when i first got the game and then two weeks latermy room mate and I had played four seasons and all those guys were gone, all that work was for nothing after that....

But UNT did win 9 straight national championship games and had 9 strait Heisman winners and 9 straight top qb's, wr's, and rb's! Then we got tired and had to stop...

I hate having to change the names on NCAA, it took me almost two hours when i first got the game and then two weeks latermy room mate and I had played four seasons and all those guys were gone, all that work was for nothing after that....

But UNT did win 9 straight national championship games and had 9 strait Heisman winners and 9 straight top qb's, wr's, and rb's! Then we got tired and had to stop...

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Save me a bunch of time when starting my NT dynasty having to change names.

Actually this year for the first year ever there is a roster sharing feature. So, you can enter the names and share them with others online for free. You know some fanboi is going to get the whole list together and then everyone will have every name in no time.