Good-natured Ribbing Vs. "calling Out"

JesseMartin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everyone already forgotten the first rule of GMG Fight Night?!

RULE 1: You don't talk about Fight Night.

and

RULE 2: YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT NIGHT!

Now I get on here and you guys are blabbing all over the place...

Oh yeah,

RULE 8: If this is your first night at Fight Night, you HAVE to fight.

Has everyone already forgotten the first rule of GMG Fight Night?!

RULE 1: You don't talk about Fight Night.

and

RULE 2: YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT NIGHT!

Now I get on here and you guys are blabbing all over the place...

Oh yeah,

RULE 8: If this is your first night at Fight Night, you HAVE to fight.

Rule 76 - No Excuses Play like a Champion

Just got off the phone with Plumm. He said he could whip Quonner's ass.

Not really.

Not really???...hmmm

Does this mean Plumm thinks Quonner could whip his a**???

or option two: you are not off the phone yet...

or option three: You were never on the phone.

This thread is almost getting to the point of being to much fun... be careful it will get locked down like the "you know how I know you're gay" thread did yesterday....

UNtil then....

I would like to set up the match of Stebo's Back versus Barnett's Back.... the surgery match.

And then In an extra bout.... Jaydub versus his inner emo kid. Its always funny to watch a man kick his own ass. I Kid I Kid

everyone say it with me...................................................................douche

Well, so much for trying to quell things. 422 ne 32nd 75050. Come on over and say it yourself...douche.

Yes, everyone that posts here should adjust to one newcomer.

Instead of the other way around.

See above. Never mind the whole thing. Some of you obviously just prefer being anonymous d!cks.

I was hoping that maybe since we are on this board because of common ground, maybe we could be civil for the same reason. Obviously, I was wrong. I still think anyone who talks like Little B!tch Man should have the balls to do so in person.

Edited by JesseMartin

why do u have to go off and be like that Jesse... this was a fun thread and now it will be locked... good work... ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD dont be so sensitive. Dont take that as a personal attack but just let it flow off your back bro... if you're gonna get all worked up over gmg.com... life is gonna suck

I get your point, but, hell, I dunno about you guys, but every time for about 10 years that I let somebody talk to me like that, they ended up beating the hell out of me, so I got to where I realized I couldn't let somebody talk certain ways to me...though you can still be cool about it if you're just joking around. But when somebody gets this attitude with you, calling you out, those are fighting words, and if it's not being said in jest then whoever said it shouldn't be surprised if something happens. I was trying to clear the air but Little Green D!ckb@g and co. wanted to make an issue out of me being nice, so fine. Let's just see what happens in the future. Screw congeniality, obviously. I'll be happy to play their little games, but I also have enough balls that I'll do the same thing in person if it comes down to it.

Little Green S#!tball can call me out online but we'll see if he has any real balls. Hell, he even called me out after I was trying to calm down things after some of his previous bull$#!t statements.

:shocking::scared::lol::shocking:

ok you're ridiculous... ITS THE INTERNET...

Back to the fight night card....

I vote for a matchup between Quoner and Quinn in a Bikini Match.... to sexy?

I believe that should read too, and yes, it is too something but sexy doesn't come to mind.

Edited by UNTLifer

Flyer & co. are just as bad...couldn't you just as easily rephrase what you said as, "You should be able to say whatever you want without fear of reciprocity"? You, obviously, also only talk tough when nobody can see you.

Flyer & co. are just as bad...couldn't you just as easily rephrase what you said as, "You should be able to say whatever you want without fear of reciprocity"? You, obviously, also only talk tough when nobody can see you.

Just let it go. Your posts make it appear you just want to pick a fight with someone.

gotta love coming home from a stressful day to see another ridiculous post in this thread....not aimed at you flyer by the way....

thanks for making this day alittle easier... dealing with my 16 year old cousin rolling her new truck was tough... not many smiles at the hospital till she was released but this made me laugh...

remember...fighting on the internet is like winning a race at the special olympics...