Sean Taylor Passes

Just a very sad story, shot during a home burgulary. News yesterday sounded promising and he passed away early this morning, leaving behind a fiance and 18 mo old.

Just a very sad story and news to start the day

I watched MNF last night and the last I heard was he was in critical condition.

I hope they catch whoever did this and put him on death row. I do not condone torture or “cruel and unusual punishment,” but I hope they catch this person, give him his fair trial, and put him down in accordance with Florida and/or federal law.

There had been several break ins with in the last several weeks. So as stated...stay tuned. It's kind of weird to think of a gun shot to the leg killing someone, but then again there is a major artery there. Prayers go out to all his family and friends.

The report I heard was that he was shot in the groin area. You've got the vena cava and aortic offshoot in each leg, so there's a lot of blood to be lost.

Thoughts and prayers for the family.

huh? I didn't hear of that.

Yes , and when the girlfriend first tried to call the police after the break - in the , the intruder had cut the phone lines from the house.

This is someone Taylor had to of known. If he was shot in the groin intentionally , it had to be personal.

RIP to one of my beloved SKINS , SEAN TAYLOR

Hate to see it happen, but his lifestyle led to this.

Taylor hasn't been in any trouble for over 2 years.

He had a daughter and it changed his life. Trouble as a 22 year old kid who was given millions of dollars to play football , sure I'm sure 95% of us would have caused some trouble at that age.

reading all the articls Sean Taylor was a changed man once his daughter was born. Was he a punk from the "U" when he first came into the league? Yes!

Did he change, it is quite obvious he did. This is just a sad story of a man trying to and starting to succeed in his life after starting over.

I may be digging a bigger hole here but there is only one way to find out, so let me explain myself. Taylor was brought up on gun charges a while back and was known to "run with the wrong crowd." I didn't know about the birth of his daughter, and I am truly saddened to hear of his passing, but sometimes your past catches up to you. It doesn't make it right, but I'm sure some of his old aquaintances wanted a piece of the pie and came to take it "the easy way." Just a hunch, but I think there is more to this story.

It is a tragic story as he was a very talented young man, and my prayers are with his family.