All I Want For Christmas

NT03

1060410.jpeg

Rumors are the entire UCLA staff could be let go after the season ( just rumors) , but if they become true BRING HIM BACK HOME !!!!!!!!!

TD you can retain Mendoza , just move him to another coaching position.

STOP IT!! JUST STOP IT!!!

Because it he isn't here next season I'll have to stop believing in Santa Claus. Don't take that away from me. :unsure:

What's not going to happen getting DeLoach or the getting the girls to be the watergirls and wearing white shirts and have water fights on the sidelines? I hope TD gets a DC with some D-1 college experience not another friend.

Well... probably both. I meant DeLoach, but the other thing probably isn't going to happen either.

**wanders off to determine which one not happening is more sad...**

You are correct, it won't happen. The only way Mendoza is not here next year is if he leaves on his own. The simple fact is that Dodge wouldn't allow the media to talk to Mendoza last night is a telling sign that he is coming back next year.

Maybe he told him to go pack his bags , thus meaning he was not available ??? :ph34r:

Edited by NT03

You are correct, it won't happen. The only way Mendoza is not here next year is if he leaves on his own. The simple fact is that Dodge wouldn't allow the media to talk to Mendoza last night is a telling sign that he is coming back next year.

Again... saying he'll be back with the team is not the same thing as saying he'll be our Defensive Coordinator.

• 2 months later...

Boy was I wrong.

That's OK. I'm glad you were wrong and you are too!! I've N E V E R been wrong! :lol: But then again, how do you know Mendoza didn't actually leave on his own.....like you said???! I wish him well. Anyway, that seems all behind us and I bet you won't even be able to count fast enough to keep up with season ticket sales!

That's OK. I'm glad you were wrong and you are too!! I've N E V E R been wrong! :lol: But then again, how do you know Mendoza didn't actually leave on his own.....like you said???! I wish him well. Anyway, that seems all behind us and I bet you won't even be able to count fast enough to keep up with season ticket sales!

You think season ticket sales will be higher this year than last year, when they are coming off of a 2 win season? I wish I could have confidence of that, but knowing our history with Denton, I am doubtful. We all are all excited about DeLoach, but we know his history.