Norm To Talk About Our Issues

UNT_92_Fan

He said he didn't know much in the way of specifics...just referenced what the appearance of racism can do to recruiting and he brought Jub on for a few more details...it wasn't too groundbreaking, just common sense really...if you missed Jub go off on this topic my bet is they'll replay it tonight on the top 10 but he was very passionate...great to have a guy like George Dunham in your corner

Norm is old and remembers the hey day or North Texas State from the Green years...it was a mistake, I am sure he just had a geriatric moment. It is the only time I have ever heard him refer to us as State.

Hell, I still speak of our friends in San Marcus as South West...its just habit.

So, this guy that doesn't even know the name of the school is going to give us advice?

My GOD, right now EVERYONE email him and tell him to get this straight once and for all. To me, as an alumni, it's VERY disrespectful. Especially from someone like him, who is practically INSANE about EXACT FINITE detail of the most mundane silly statistics. The guy can tell you the mother's maiden name of every left fielder that played from 1955-1958, who switch hit in the first half of the season, etc etc etc etc..................But he cant remember University of North Texas.

sports@normhitzges.com

So, this guy that doesn't even know the name of the school is going to give us advice?

My GOD, right now EVERYONE email him and tell him to get this straight once and for all. To me, as an alumni, it's VERY disrespectful. Especially from someone like him, who is practically INSANE about EXACT FINITE detail of the most mundane silly statistics. The guy can tell you the mother's maiden name of every left fielder that played from 1955-1958, who switch hit in the first half of the season, etc etc etc etc..................But he cant remember University of North Texas.

sports@normhitzges.com

Norm has been referring to us as that since we were NTSU

Thats what happens when you're old

Yet ol' Norm can quote to any of us the starting line-up of the 1960 New York Yankees, their batting averages, the pitchers ERA's and all of their hobbies as if there's no tomorrow.

I think ol' Norm knows exactly what he is saying when he says: North Texas State

Shame on you, Norm, we know your memory is much better than that and some of us also remember when you and Brad Sham did our Mean Green football radio broadcast during Hayden Fry 1'st year on the former Dallas public radio station--WRR.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

No one really seems to know what happened to Grego. It's like the guy just disappeared, but no one wants to talk about it.

Hasn't he done that a million times over the course of the last 10 years?

The Hardline guys take vacations separately throughout the year in addition to "Drydock" time.

Hasn't he done that a million times over the course of the last 10 years?

The Hardline guys take vacations separately throughout the year in addition to "Drydock" time.

From the FW Startle-gram:

Greg Williams, a co-host of the popular Hardline radio show on KTCK/1310 AM, hasn't been on the air in nearly three weeks. Jeff Catlin, KTCK's program director, said Williams has taken some "personal time off." Catlin said Williams would return, but wouldn't speculate when. In the interim, Catlin said, Hardline would rely on Mike Rhyner and Corby Davidson, as well as "friends of the station."

I'm betting death in the family or he's back in rehab for the Vicodin.