Chatman And Green On Fox 4

Cr1028

No kidding about these kids being full of themselves....if they ever put uniforms back on, they should allow them to put their nicknames on the back of the jerseys..."INIT4ME" and "ALLBOUTME". These kids have forgotten what it is like to be on a team and what the deffinition of team is.

I am very proud of what Coach Dodge is doing, and support him in every way. At the kickoff picnic, when some members of the team were autographing balls, it was "yes, sir" and "thank you sir", and I am only 35...I was very impressed. Coach Dodge is the leader and if he has a certain way that he wants his team to dress, act, and be viewed on and off the field, that is his right.

I dont know if anyone else feels this way, but the coaches actions remind me of another great coach....Bobby Knight. (minus certain emotional outburst) He expects his players to act a certain way and does not put up with crap...You have to respect that attitude!

That is laughable at best.

HAHA!!!! That video was great.

"The coaches didn't like my shwag."

Remembering back to high school our coaches didn't allow hats in the AC. So therefore they too are racists. Wait a second B-Jax went to the same High School, so he too had a racist coach.

Come on, these two kids need to grow up!!! Thats what happens in the real world, people tell you how to dress and how to act, it's a job. Your job is football, you get paid for it basically. So you do as your told. I hope more people see this video to show the ignorance/stupidity of these two and their accusations.

HAHA!!!! That video was great.

"The coaches didn't like my shwag."

Remembering back to high school our coaches didn't allow hats in the AC. So therefore they too are racists. Wait a second B-Jax went to the same High School, so he too had a racist coach.

Come on, these two kids need to grow up!!! Thats what happens in the real world, people tell you how to dress and how to act, it's a job. Your job is football, you get paid for it basically. So you do as your told. I hope more people see this video to show the ignorance/stupidity of these two and their accusations.

Yeah these guys need to realize telling you fix your hat and not act like a jackass is NOT the same as making "coloreds sit at the back of the bus"

Slightly off track here:

What does an NAACP full investigation entail?

just curious. anybody know?

Well, a bunch of people look into your background and determine whether or not you're a heretic....er...racist.

At least...I think that's what it's like. I assume it's something similar to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_inquisition

Well, according to the newspaper ... any player that wants to talk to them. Seems more then adequate to me.

It wouldn't occur to you to dig into the parties' past? Just my opinion, but I wouldn't consider it a fair investigation unless I went to several people who know Dodge, i.e. past players, co-workers from high school and college. Additionally, interview the entire team and not just the ones that want to talk. Maybe even their family and the player's high school coaches.

I'd be disappointed if they just sat in an office and waited for people to open up to them. Any decision based on that would seem rather myopic to me. If you're supporting Dodge, does it occur/worry you that ONLY the players calling the race card are coming forth and not anyone else on the team? Joseph Miller is the only player that has raised a rebuttal, as far as we know.

I love Dodge and all, but above all I'm supporting the University and a fair process.

Edited by greenminer

It wouldn't occur to you to dig into the parties' past? Just my opinion, but I wouldn't consider it a fair investigation unless I went to several people who know Dodge, i.e. past players, co-workers from high school and college. Additionally, interview the entire team and not just the ones that want to talk. Maybe even their family and the player's high school coaches.

I'd be disappointed if they just sat in an office and waited for people to open up to them. Any decision based on that would seem rather myopic to me. If you're supporting Dodge, does it occur/worry you that ONLY the players calling the race card are coming forth and not anyone else on the team? Joseph Miller is the only player that has raised a rebuttal, as far as we know.

I love Dodge and all, but above all I'm supporting the University and a fair process.

I forgot the </sarcasm> tag ... my bad

Mr. Chatman... Mr. Green... You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The more details come to light, the more it looks like the two of you have failed to achieve the level of maturity to make you worthy of being called "men".

And you both have disgraced the noble goal of the NAACP in their fight for racial equality by submitting your bogus claim and wasting their time. There is true racial discrimination happening in this country and when you cry "wolf", it diminishes the legitimacy of real claims of racism.

Seriously guys. It's laughable, yet sad at the same time.

Look at the NBA policy of wanting players to wear suits?

On your own time..."style" is your own thing.

On NBA time (or in this case, UNT time), management (coaches) don't want players looking like BUMS. This has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with overall image of the league (or school).

I remember when I was with my high school basketball team. Coach said that when traveling on the bus to away games, EVERYONE (players, trainers, coaches, managers) will wear coat and tie. No questions asked. The coach wanted everyone to look "presentable."

What is wrong with looking presentable?

First it was a sideline outburst. Then it was past discipline problems. NOW it's "style?"

This case is sounding weaker by the minute.

What an absolute DISGRACE!!!!

It is sad that we now live in a country where anyone who cries racism is ALWAYS given credence. What a joke. Green's assertion of racial bias is the hat line. ARE YOU KIDDING. Chatman mentioned they would be happy to help him find somewhere to else to go, so? I find that as a nice gesture if you don't like the new coaching staff.

Normally I stay away from making personal comments about players, but these two kids weren't raised well and they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves over this. People need to be accountable for their actions and have some personal responsibility. If more people had personal responsibility in this country it'd be a MUCH better place.

And if you don't think this leaves a mark, I have people that don't follow NT football making comments to me because they know I went to NT and saw this in the news.

Man I'm angry.

The latest update, unless I'm wrong was that the NAACP was supposed to meet with Green on Thursday, but it didnt happen and was "pushed back" In the DRC the NAACP represenative (Cain?) said at this point ALL she had was a "complaint" via a phone call I think. In the past week, there has been more investigation/exposure through GMG.com the DRC, Fox News, FW * telegram, The Ticket, etc about the many of the details surrounding this idiotic claim. And anyone that's paid attention to any of this stuff, NONE of it has looked favorably towards Green's side of the arguement, simply because, his case doesnt hold water, it's a joke at best. And you KNOW Green and his buds are hearing all of this chatter too, and as stupid as they are, they have got to have a pretty good understanding they're going to look complete jackasses when this is over.

My prediction is that ONCE the "Hood & Hat Gang" finally sits down to be interviewed by the NAACP and file their complaint, I think there's a good chance the NAACP might have to bite their lip to keep from giggling at their story. Im also thinking because of all this chatter and how stupid it makes those guys look, there's a chance it never goes any further than this. I can just see those guys blowing this off and never actually following through with the complaint. If those guys have one brain cell in their heads, they'd drop this and apologize.

Im not denying what they did is terribly damaging. I just have this gut feeling because of the masses coming to Dodge's defense, that the idiots will let it go.

Edited by trud1966

The latest update, unless I'm wrong was that the NAACP was supposed to meet with Green on Thursday, but it didnt happen and was "pushed back" In the DRC the NAACP represenative (Cain?) said at this point ALL she had was a "complaint" via a phone call I think. In the past week, there has been more investigation/exposure through GMG.com the DRC, Fox News, FW * telegram, The Ticket, etc about the many of the details surrounding this idiotic claim. And anyone that's paid attention to any of this stuff, NONE of it has looked favorably towards Green's side of the arguement, simply because, his case doesnt hold water, it's a joke at best. And you KNOW Green and his buds are hearing all of this chatter too, and as stupid as they are, they have got to have a pretty good understanding they're going to look complete jackasses when this is over.

My prediction is that ONCE the "Hood & Hat Gang" finally sits down to be interviewed by the NAACP and file their complaint, I think there's a good chance the NAACP might have to bite their lip to keep from giggling at their story. Im also thinking because of all this chatter and how stupid it makes those guys look, there's a chance it never goes any further than this. I can just see those guys blowing this off and never actually following through with the complaint. If those guys have one brain cell in their heads, they'd drop this and apologize.

Im not denying what they did is terribly damaging. I just have this gut feeling because of the masses coming to Dodge's defense, that the idiots will let it go.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

One must conclude that if those two had some substance it would have come out in that story. There was none. They have done a disservice to those people who actually do suffer discrimination. It's sad they think their situation is newsworthy. If there is anyone who is advising them in this course they are taking, they are getting bad advice.