Fau Is Favored By 6 Points

KingDL1

I feel our passing game won't have a let down after the off week. FAU's defense gave up 4 passing TD's, had passing 335 yards and 135 rushing yards (470 total yards).

I'd also look to see if the FAU kick off coverage team gets off the short bus when arriving at Fouts. Minnesota average almost 40 per kick off return, including a 91 yard kick-off returned for a TD.

It's extremely rare for any team to be given so many turnovers. FAU was able to capitalize on many of them. I wouldn't count on that many opportunities like that for the rest of the season.

Edited by UNTFan23

I feel our passing game won't have a let down after the off week. FAU's defense gave up 4 passing TD's, had passing 335 yards and 135 rushing yards (470 total yards).

I'd also look to see if the FAU kick off coverage team gets off the short bus when arriving at Fouts. Minnesota average almost 40 per kick off return, including a 91 yard kick-off returned for a TD.

It's extremely rare for any team to be given so many turnovers. FAU was able to capitalize on many of them. I wouldn't count on that many opportunities like that for the rest of the season.

I made several posts during the FAU vs. Minnesota game that FAU's kick coverage really stank. This could be the difference in the game...

You just had to bring that game up again huh......I have so tried to rid myself of that disasterous train wreck that was the Tulsa game.

Sorry. Had to be done.

Frankly, FAU should be favored. They're 2-1 and have wins over Middle Tennessee that killed us last year and over a Big Ten program that has been to bowl games in recent years. They come in here with a lot of momentum. And UNT has never beaten them. Everything points to FAU in this game.

So let's kick hell out of them.

You just had to bring that game up again huh......I have so tried to rid myself of that disasterous train wreck that was the Tulsa game.

Me too man...me too. One of the worst days ever being an NT fan. Getting dismantled like that at home in front of a large (for us) fired up home crowd...what a disaster.

The only game I expect NT to be favored in is vs WKU. I don't expect many more than that.

Navy got beat by Ball State! Don't know if NT will win, but should be fun on offense.

Surely you don't excpect LaLa and LaMo to be favored against us.... or FIU.

If you guys played the Cajuns this week, I'd have you as favorites. Our play against McNeese was terrible. Just hoping that was a VERY BAD night of football. It was a great football atmosphere in general (tailgating, attendance, etc); but we continually shot ourselves in the foot during that game.

Shof