Players Not Returning

GrandGreen

I guess we will not know how many players are not returning until some kind of official roster is published. These players apparently are not returning:

OL Ajani Banks So 1L

OL Jeremy Brown Sr 2L Starter in 2006

OL Josh Alexander Sr 1L Starter in 2005

TE/DE David Collins So 1L

DB Ray Loren Jr 1L Starter in 2006

DL Chase Pistole SR 1L

DL Kendrick Ridge F RS

RB Evan Robertson So 1L Starter in 2006

K Steven Woodward F RS

There are also indications that Woody Wilson and RS Freshman Foster may not return.

I am sure there will be others gone when the official rosters are announced. All programs have turnover and even more when there are coaching changes. Strange but I doubt any of the above leaving have anything to do with the coaching change. More I think with DD taking risks on recruits. At least its not like when Simon took over for Parker an about 50 players disappeared from the program.

Edited by GrandGreen

Man oh man this is going to be spun out of control. Lets hope WW comes back because I think we'll all agree (including Dodge07) that - regardless of position - WW is someone we want on the field in UNT uniform.

For what it’s worth (and I know it’s very little) my guess it that TD talked to WW about changing positions and has given WW a couple of days to think it over :shocking::shocking:

I guess we will not know how many players are not returning until some kind of official roster is published. These players apparently are not returning:

OL Ajani Banks So 1L

OL Jeremy Brown Sr 2L Starter in 2006

OL Josh Alexander Sr 1L Starter in 2005

TE/DE David Collins So 1L

DB Ray Loren Jr 1L Starter in 2006

DL Chase Pistole SR 1L

DL Kendrick Ridge F RS

RB Evan Robertson So 1L Starter in 2006

K Steven Woodward F RS

There are also indications that Woody Wilson and RS Freshman Foster may not return.

I am sure there will be others gone when the official rosters are announced. All programs have turnover and even more when there are coaching changes. Strange but I doubt any of the above leaving have anything to do with the coaching change. More I think with DD taking risks on recruits. At least its not like when Simon took over for Parker an about 50 players disappeared from the program.

Grand Green,

Emmitt and Fire dude rick do not allow speculation. Indications are not facts so please refrain or you will be attacked. We'll see if I have been accurate.

Edited by Dodge2007

Grand Green,

Emmitt and Fire dude rick do not allow speculation. Indications are not facts so please refrain or you will be attacked. We'll see if I have been accurate.

There's a great difference between speculating who plays, and speculative attacks on someone's personal character.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Grand Green,

You're not. Grand Green is not a tool.

And I am anxiously awaiting the day we meet, seeing as your hard on for me continues. Let's agree that since you are irrelevant to me you can can stop using my name in any of your posts, fair?

What's really funny is that the past 4 years on GMG, guys who wanted the head coach tarred & feathered were ripped. Now, we're ripping guys who can't stop licking the backside of the new head coach's nutsack. Funny how the ripple effects works with an entire regime change. ;):lol:

HAHAHAHA.... Now THAT'S funny! My entire company was just sold to Morgan Stanley, and I had to talk to the "Bob's" yesterday. I didnt think anything could cheer me up?

Thanks Justin... that was gold brother.

GMG!!!

OOOPPPPSSS....sorry 23, I thought that was UNT_FAN_92. Thanks for the laugh anyway!

GMG!!!

I didn't speculate on WW, I just told you the truth about him not showing up for spring ball most of the time and most of the summer works. I have previously stated in many posts that I like Woody but there are issues. If that gets your panties in Wad Ricky, so be it.

I didn't attack his character. I just spoke the facts. If what I spoke wasn't true then WHY ISN'T FREAKIN WOODY AT PRACTICE NOW?

Go ahead give me another lesson on character issues. No wonder your a...........aw never mind Ricky.

Edited by Dodge2007

I didn't speculate on WW, I just told you the truth about him not showing up for spring ball most of the time and most of the summer works. I have previously stated in many posts that I like Woody but there are issues. If that gets your panties in Wad Ricky, so be it.

I didn't attack his character. I just spoke the facts. If what I spoke wasn't true then WHY ISN'T FREAKIN WOODY AT PRACTICE NOW?

Go ahead give me another lesson on character issues. No wonder your a freakin fire dude.

Tack on yet another reason I can't wait until we meet face to face.

I can totally see why you would chastise Rick and then take a shot at him for being a fireman. There's just no real comparison between the two of you is there?

Long-time NT supporter vs.....Newbie with a big mouth.

Fan who's earned the right to an opinion vs.....Newbie with a big mouth.

Man who uses a hose for a living vs....boy who dreams of Meager's hose for fun.

Guy who puts out flames vs....blatant flamer.

Yep. I see now why you would lack rudimentary skills in reading comprehension, spelling, grammar and tact. You're clearly too busy mastering your abilities in man-crushing and propogandizing. Did you know SMU has a quarterback just up the road who just LOVES male admirers?

Edited by emmitt01