Players Not Returning

GrandGreen

Go ahead give me another lesson on character issues. No wonder your a freakin fire dude.

Thank God, that we have brave men like FFR who are willing to fight fires. Who you gonna call if your place ever catches on fire"? So maybe keep your slams of firemen to yourself.

And by the way dude.....you're the retard who thinks "Come on" is spelled "Common."

I'm guessing your IQ might be in the 80s. Not much higher.

You guys are missing the point. I want WW to be here. I want WW to contribute. I believe in TEAM vs. I. That was the whole point of the discussion. I never attacked WW. Stickler and some others have backed up what I have said. That is good enough for me.

Some of you have creamed Meager but I don't see anyone sticking up for him. As my friend Doc Holiday would say '" My Hypocrisy only goes so far." There are some definite hyprocrites on this board.

Edited by Dodge2007

I didn't speculate on WW, I just told you the truth about him not showing up for spring ball most of the time and most of the summer works. I have previously stated in many posts that I like Woody but there are issues. If that gets your panties in Wad Ricky, so be it.

I didn't attack his character. I just spoke the facts. If what I spoke wasn't true then WHY ISN'T FREAKIN WOODY AT PRACTICE NOW?

Go ahead give me another lesson on character issues. No wonder your a freakin fire dude.

Low blow Dodge, low blow. Totally uncalled for. Rick has alot more friends and respect on this board then you do.

BTW: Rick has been here for years supporting this team through good and bad and he will be here long after you're gone.

Edited by Eagle-96

You guys are missing the point. I want WW to be here. I want WW to contribute. I believe in TEAM vs. I. That was the whole point of the discussion. I never attacked WW. Stickler and some others have backed up what I have said. That is good enough for me.

Some of you have creamed Meager but I don't see anyone sticking up for him. As my friend Doc Holiday would say '" My Hypocrisy only goes so far." There are some definite hyprocrites on this board.

Discussion of players abilities is fine and well and everyone has their own personal opinions but when you attack a poster's profession and intelligence you are going too far. What do you do for a living Dodge?

I am a sanitation engineer.......I pick up dog sh*t for a living.

Why do you think I have so many grammar and spelling errors. It takes me all day long just to type a post and NOW you expect me to check it for English content. Wow, that is a lot to ask for someone in my line of work.

Are you afraid to tell us your real occupation?

BTW: If you really are a garbage man then I have no problem with that and wouldn't think of making fun. As a friend of mine once said, "There is honor in all work".

Are you afraid to tell us your real occupation?

BTW: If you really are a garbage man then I have no problem with that and wouldn't think of making fun. As a friend of mine once said, "There is honor in all work".

Didn't Matt Damon say that in Good Will Hunting?? J/K ;)

Low blow Dodge, low blow. Totally uncalled for. Rick has alot more friends and respect on this board then you do.

BTW: Rick has been here for years supporting this team through good and bad and he will be here long after you're gone.

I am not knocking Rick. His profession is very honorable and takes tremendous courage and character. I am just razzing him.

He throw "hay makers" at me so I return, give him some hell. It is all in good fun. It all started with WW but people just missed my point about the team concept. No individual is bigger than the TEAM.

Then you have a post ( from Emmitt) that calls me liar) about what I reported. He thought I was knocking WW but I wasn't. I was just disappointed that WW was not working out with his teamates.

Edited by Dodge2007

I really hate jumping on the dogpile, but 2007 there comes a point when you just have to shut the f**k up. We have all pissed each other off on this board on multiple occassions, just ask IronMan. But, you have to realize that the more you try to explain the stupid things you post, the deeper you dig the hole.

I think you hit the septic tank, buddy. I am personally friends with maybe one poster on this board, but I have spent the better part of the last five years reading and posting on it.

FFR & Emmit are very opinionated and at times stubborn, but take it like a man. No one is infringing on your right to post whatever you want to. Quit being a sissy and get on with it. If you quit opening your mouth, your foot won't end up there.

Edited by GangGreen

I really hate jumping on the dogpile, but 2007 there comes a point when you just have to shut the f**k up. We have all pissed each other off on this board on multiple occassions, just ask IronMan. But, you have to realize that the more you try to explain the stupid things you post, the deeper you dig the hole.

I think you hit the septic tank, buddy. I am personally friends with maybe one poster on this board, but I have spent the better part of the last five years reading and posting on it.

FFR & Emmit are very opinionated and at times stubborn, but take it like a man. No one is infringing on your right to post whatever you want to. Quit being a sissy and get on with it. If you quit opening your mouth, your foot won't end up there.

Its all good to me. I can take a beating when I deserve it. I like getting kicked around on the board. I actually enjoy all this BS. PT BARNUM always said "as long as they spell my name correctly." If I stir up the pot, then I have to take it on the back side. It is all in good fun.

Edited by Dodge2007