Is There Something Radioactive At Unt?!

Travis

--SMU has a whole lot of white squirrels.... but most theirs are two legged and completely nuts. It is rumored that theirs are very afraid of Eagles instead of hawks.

---Squirrel hunting has always been a popular pastime at NT. I remember a lot of squirrel shots. ..LOL ( surely that term is still used some) Forgive me, that was just too tempting to post.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I'll be interested in this when they find a GREEN squirrel on campus. I will be more interested if the green squirrel mates with the white squirrel and produces a green and white tiger-striped squirrel. I will be most interested if the green and white tiger-striped squirrel is packing heat like in Smitty's picture, though I would also be willing to accept one wielding a large battle axe. There's one for you D&D nerds out there. I guess that is Guild Wars or something in today's vernacular. Speaking of which I'd be EXTREMELY interested in a ninja green and white tiger-striped squirrel packing heat (preferably as an appendage a la Grindhouse) AND wielding a large battle axe and capable of magical incantations. Smitty please get to work on some imagery for this cause when the administration sees it they'll want it as the mascot for the new University of North Texas at Del Rio.

Yeah, I think green is a much better color that denotes strength and our name!!!

It always makes writing more emphatic when you add a bunch of exclamation points.

By the way, just to confirm: By D&D you mean Dungeons & Dragons, not Darrell and ...

Guest Aquila_Viridis

greensquirrel.jpg

"Paint yer own butt, pal. I'm ready for some football!"

If this is our new mascot, I would like the caption, 'DEATH FROM ABOVE'

The Albino Squirrel Preservation Society replaces each dead squirrel with a live one. No lie! I would not be surprised if the first one was planted.

If I remember correctly, there was originally one or two on campus, then one was found somewhere in the metroplex and transplanted to our campus because of the ASPS. There might have been a few more brought to campus because of our student group.

If I remember correctly, there was originally one or two on campus, then one was found somewhere in the metroplex and transplanted to our campus because of the ASPS. There might have been a few more brought to campus because of our student group.

Let's start a rumor that the ASPS has unholy ties to Skull and Bones and to the Masons. Maybe even the Salesmanship Club. Tell people that Dan Brown's new novel, "The Pale Messenger," exposes it.

I had always wanted to catch that squirrel and dye it green. Can someone carry on that dream for me?

A havahart trap and some permanent green dye should work nicely.

Havahart

I am for starting the ASST (Albino Squirrel Sniper Team)!!!