Kendrick Davis

NT1978

discipline issues...Come one thats bull...ITS AN EMOTIONAL GAME! If I was playing and I lost on a BS shot after fighting back into the game....granted the first half didnt help them out...I would be punching throwing kick shit all over the place...

IT ISNT DISCIPLINE...ITS EMOTION! These are 18-23 year old men that have one thing on their mind...Basketballl.... Stop trying to find bad things in everything

discipline issues...Come one thats bull...ITS AN EMOTIONAL GAME!  If I was playing and I lost on a BS shot after fighting back into the game....granted the first half didnt help them out...I would be punching throwing kick shit all over the place...

IT ISNT DISCIPLINE...ITS EMOTION!  These are 18-23 year old men that have one thing on their mind...Basketballl.... Stop trying to find bad things in everything

That's why I was proud of the 1998 U.S. men's olympic hockey team at Nagano!

discipline issues...Come one thats bull...ITS AN EMOTIONAL GAME!  If I was playing and I lost on a BS shot after fighting back into the game....granted the first half didnt help them out...I would be punching throwing kick shit all over the place...

IT ISNT DISCIPLINE...ITS EMOTION!  These are 18-23 year old men that have one thing on their mind...Basketballl.... Stop trying to find bad things in everything

Thats the great thing about Boards you can post opinions, you have your and I have mine. Very disappointing he chose to take out his aggressions on a hard glass door, a pillow or sheetrock wall might have been better huh.gif

Most likeely it is a hairline fracture in the metacarpals or the knuckle area. I think he will likeley be out, at a minimum, 4 weeks. The fracture itself probably doesnt hurt that much, it will be the swelling and the bruising that will hurt him.

Opinions or facts from Davis or his doctor?

not good.

who was it that hit the scoreers table during the game?

Ben Bell. He either chased a pass or botched a dribble to the sidelines and slid past the side of the scorer's table into the end of the UTA bench area. He wasn't hurt but pounded the side of the table as he got up because of frustration of a turnover. He did hustle well on the play.

Hands are tricky things. Even if its a minor break (something that doesn't need surgery) time off and not being able to use it could really affect the touch on the ball, whether its shooting, passing, dribbling.

Saying basketball is an emotional game is an understatement. How many people does this happen to every year? Nearly every team has a player with some sort of "frustration injury." You can look at the current situation in the NBA, with all the excess technical fouls. They are trying to make guys play a game like its a business, and that doesn't work with sports.

End of rant.

If Davis' hand is broken it is huge for NT. We need to gel before conference play and that can't happen with our star player on the bench for 4 weeks.

We need to be 100% healthy and play an almost perfect game to beat WKU on 12/19 to start SBC season. We also need Davis in a big way for that game. I think NT can be a 1st seed in SBC tourny if Davis is healthy. He could have just blown our chances of an NCAA berth with this punchy time incident.

Thnx