Mean Green Report Update

Harry

Could it be that because we graduated so few seniors last year they don't have a lot of available scholarships?  Just a guess?

Seems like one post quoted DD as saying this recruiting class may consist of 25 players. This would be the full allotment.

First of I hope we keep all 5 committs already received. Next we really need to land the Mizzu QB. Decent news from NEO, and hopefully it will get better.

Second, is that the entire list or just who we know of for now. I would hope that more recruits than that will be in attendence?

Shouldn't DD and staff sign a full class, as weren't we way under the 85 ship max last year? Like previously stated unless its for late signees or Jucos, then why. Thats part of the problem at NT, the lack of depth, because we have so few scholarship players.

Edited by H-towngreen

Personally i would like to see us head WEST, as that would by far be the most competive game of the three imo

May I remind you of a score 54-2 against Tulsa. Heading west would be the same as heading North or staying home, probably an embarrasing loss, and the North has more benefit$.

Let's go North.

Edited by ntmeangreen11

I know who the ticket office is pulling for. The "northern" team's fans will call up and buy season tickets from us just to get the option to buy the game ticket for our game with them.

That reminds me. I wonder if the Texas fans will do the same. The Texas ticket has GOT to be a VERY HOT ticket in Austin this fall.

A little early warning folks. Don't wait till the last moment to renew your season tickets and your MGC membership. There will be a bunch of "other fans" who will be standing in line to get a shot at our ticket allotment. dry.gif

A little early warning folks. Don't wait till the last moment to renew your season tickets and your MGC membership. There will be a bunch of "other fans" who will be standing in line to get a shot at our ticket allotment. dry.gif

I intend to send my form in the moment I get the notice in the mail. I ain't lettin' no "other fan" bump me on ticket priorities.