Score Predictions,

Eagle1855

The Sun Belt needs some positives and if it takes an ASU win tonight for the conference a little respect, then I say go ARKANSAS STATE!!!

ASU sure doesn't look as overmatched as we did against USM last year. Big difference when you have a big offensive line that can block halfway decent.

ASU sure doesn't look as overmatched as we did against USM last year.  Big difference when you have a big offensive line that can block halfway decent.

Or a coach that isn't afraid to change things up. ASU is running well, so they are passing.....WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT????

yup..anther SBC team getting blown out...sure u don't want to join us in the WAC?

Hey Guy -- Did your team not go 0-12 this year? I sat in University Stadium this year and watched the Lobos beat the crap out of your worthless team. You have no room to diss any other team.

Go SBC Football!!!!

Edited by badgerwolf

NT was only down by 8 with 9 minutes to go in the 4th last year against a much more talented USM team.  I'd say our only true blow out was the first one against Colorado State.

Rick

Uhm, we didn't score our TD to make it 31-10 until there were 6 seconds left. They had cruised to a 31-3 margin until that point, and that's with them missing a bunch of field goals.

We were never in that game. They doubled us up in yardage. We lost 31-10. We were blown out.

We played Memphis close, however. So that makes us 2 and 2 as far as blowouts go.

I'm not talking trash, I just want to know why you'll so willing to stay in the Sun Belt.

yes..nmsu went 0-12, partly because we had no good QB's on the roster.... but that will change now.

Believe us, that's not the case, we're just not willing to go WACky over conference invites. Travel costs would eat us alive in other sports than football. Not to mention Montana and another DIV1AA will be joining your conference soon, and FSU/BSU will be gone. It just wouldn't be worth it in the long run. The belt has a future, the WAC does not

Believe us, that's not the case, we're just not willing to go WACky over conference invites. Travel costs would eat us alive in other sports than football. Not to mention Montana and another DIV1AA will be joining your conference soon, and FSU/BSU will be gone. It just wouldn't be worth it in the long run. The belt has a future, the WAC does not

Sorry...but i don't see FSU/BSU leaving the WAC and both Montana schools are happy ruling D-IAA.

I see the WAC having an outstanding future...as all 9 schools are getting better....the SBC on the other hand...nope..that conf. as no future ex. D-IAA

NMSU was taken to task in the ABQ Journal (largest newspaper in the state) for the expense associated with the trip to Hawaii for a single football game. New Mexico is a very poor state and the article was not supportive of NMSU's exorbitant travel expenses.

Yeah! Lets join the WAC and maybe we get a chance to go to the Hawaii Bowl.

Local radio this morning:

Tickets sold - Central Florida 400 - 500

Nevada - 75

No, I did not leave off a zero. That is 75 tickets the vaunted and improving Wolf Pack sold to this year's bowl. I have not seen any gear representing these 2 schools around Waikiki and the game is 3 days away.

Please, someone please let us in the WAC!

Real life Honolulu promotion - go to the Swap Meet at the stadium earlier in the day and the price of admission gets you into the Bowl Game. The price of admission is 50 cents, yeah, like the rap star. 50 freaking cents gets you into Aloha Stadium, and yet when I ask people if they are going they say "no UH, why go!" Check out that stadium Saturday night. For UH sakes I hope the locals fill it. Heck, you can get a family of 4 in for $2.

The WAC is the place to be!

Hawaii had 4 games this season (NMSU was one) that drew 24,000 or less and those figures are generous. The only big draws were Wisconsin and USC. Wait until Idaho rolls into Hawaii next year. You should have seen the horror on the Rainbow Warrior fans faces when they saw the Kibbie Dome. Less than 24,000 for 4 of their 6 games at home and this is a one trick sports town. The casuals are not interested, the newly relocated (me) are not very interested and June Jones has pi$$ed off the older community with name changes, uniform color changes, music in the stadium changes...He has practically forced the band to stop playing Hawaii Five-O for some strange reason. I think it sounds cool as heck but he dislikes it and instead has music piped in over the speakers (New Age Warrior Chants).

Yeah, lets join the great WAC!

The Golden Knights are staying in my hotel and I am selling t-shirts to the tourists tomorrow. Uh, I am confident I will be able to get in a good book.

ASU hung tough and I am proud of the Indians. Our league is playing competitive bball and as soon as we secure that second bowl bid I know we will strive like heck to compete with CUSA. We are already doing it in bball, football is next.

Now if NMSU and La Tech want to join an up and coming league we sure as heck can talk. If not, enjoy San Jose State and go for 76 tickets if you ever make it to the Hawaii Bowl.

GMG

Sorry...but i don't see FSU/BSU leaving the WAC and both Montana schools are happy ruling D-IAA.

I see the WAC having an outstanding future...as all 9 schools are getting better....the SBC on the other hand...nope..that conf. as no future ex. D-IAA

Wow little losing turned you into a no class piece of crap in a hurry. Oh scratch that, a lot of losing.

Ya'll going to use the Kentucky recruiting plan to turn the program around?

Violation Summary: Recruiting inducements for prospective student-athletes and high-school coaches; impermissible tryout; unethical conduct; academic fraud; falsification of recruiting records; institutional control of recruiting funds; failure to control salary of employee; violation of supplemental pay provision; failure in fiscal control of outside agency; failure to monitor and a lack of institutional control. Also, numerous secondary violations.