Pictures From Media Day

Eagle-96

http://www.meangreensports.com/PhotoAlbum....800&PALBID=1944

Be sure to catch 4, 5, 8, & 11 for coverage on tonights newscasts!!!

Is it just me, or are the uniform numbers huge this year?

Sure a lot more media types with microphones & TV cameras trying to get quotes from Coach Dickey and our football stars than there used to be in our march through purgatory days of years gone by, eh? blush.gif

Good to see that Mean Green Media Day was an apparent success.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

What happened to the new colors ?  These jerseys look like the same color as last years.

The jerseys looked a little lighter on the TV spot I saw, but not much. I do like the Mean Green on the front and the brightness of the numbers; not sure about the number font...a little horse-jockey like to me. dry.gif Anyone see a new helmet with logo/name yet?

At Football 101, Dick Miller, assistant equipment manager, told us that they would not get the new color jerseys until next year. They had to order them early before the color change was finalized.

GMG!