St. Joseph's at Seton Hall

Seton Hall has some pretty impressive wins this year.  They beat the following:

St. Peter's by 11, Wagner by 21, Missouri by 6, UConn by 15 (lost to them later by 30), Providence by 4, Marquette by 3, St. John's by 15 and 6 before losing to them by 19 and Xavier by 18 (lost to them later by 20).

I didn't get to really research St. Peter's but they lost early in the year to A&M Commerce.

I am going with Seton Hall.

48 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Seton Hall has some pretty impressive wins this year.  They beat the following:

St. Peter's by 11, Wagner by 21, Missouri by 6, UConn by 15 (lost to them later by 30), Providence by 4, Marquette by 3, St. John's by 15 and 6 before losing to them by 19 and Xavier by 18 (lost to them later by 20).

I didn't get to really research St. Peter's but they lost early in the year to A&M Commerce.

I am going with Seton Hall.

Jekyl and Hyde.  Beat UConn by 15 then lose by 30.  Beat St. John’s by a total of 21 points over two games then lose to them by 19.  Beat Xavier by 18 and lose to them by 20.  Inconsistent, it seems.

• Upvote 2

They're having to play this game at Seton Hall's old gym because they share their current arena with the NJ Devils and are now playing an unscheduled game.  As much as we can complain about athletics not owning the Super Pit, this happens other places too.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, CMJ said:

They're having to play this game at Seton Hall's old gym because they share their current arena with the NJ Devils and are now playing an unscheduled game.  As much as we can complain about athletics not owning the Super Pit, this happens other places too.

Yet, they found a way to play in front of their fans. Pretty dope little gym btw. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Do we still schedule things in the old Mens Gym/Snake Pit? 

Was wondering that too.

This is an entertaining game.  Not a lot of fouls called either, so it's a quick moving one.  At least so far.

4 hours ago, All About UNT said:

All I'm saying is that if St Joseph's had Tylor Perry that they would have this game on lockdown.

Would Tylor Perry be starting or coming off the bench for them?  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, CMJ said:

This is actually pretty cool. Adds to the character of the tournament. Someone ask Jared if they can get the OG snake pit prepared. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CMJ said:

Seton Hall it is.  Gonna wait until they officially announce whether it's a Saturday or Sunday tip before making the game thread.

I started one. Read where it is Saturday. I don’t want to kill your mojo, so I am deleting mine. 
200.gif

• Haha 1
  • Pissed 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

I started one. Read where it is Saturday. I don’t want to kill your mojo, so I am deleting mine. 
200.gif

No, you didn't have to kill it.  Yesterday Hank said it as gonna be Saturday, but since the ESPN guys tonight kept saying Saturday OR Sunday, I'm not sure if he was right.

• Puking Eagle 1

18 minutes ago, CMJ said:

No, you didn't have to kill it.  Yesterday Hank said it as gonna be Saturday, but since the ESPN guys tonight kept saying Saturday OR Sunday, I'm not sure if he was right.

You have to start it. It is the Mean Green Way.  Just announced on X that it is Saturday. Time TBD

Whatever time it is, I hope LSU has a baseball game. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You have to start it. It is the Mean Green Way. 

LOL, we went several games this season where I didn't start the game thread.  All I ask is the date goes on it and if during the postseason someone hits the Biggest game in the History of Western Civilization bit.

Edited by CMJ
  • Downvote 1

Just now, CMJ said:

LOL, we went several games this season where I didn't start the game thread.  All I ask is the date goes on it and if during the postseason someone hits the Biggest game of Western Civilization bit.

START IT!!!!!

Don't make me come out there. 

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, CMJ said:

LOL, we went several games this season where I didn't start the game thread.  All I ask is the date goes on it and if during the postseason someone hits the Biggest game in the History of Western Civilization bit.

dont forget the monk with the cauldron and rainbow

• Upvote 1