Tulane (1/6/2024)

33 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Walking in from the parking lot today I heard two older men talking and one of them said, “I like North Texas games, it’s never loud in there.” 

I wanted to throw up 🤮 

Where else can elderly people hear the hits of the 70's as hype music. It's perfect! 

🤡

Edited by Pavlovs Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

UNT is shooting incredible in this half. My primary worry is what will happen when they can't make desperation shots in the last 4 seconds of the shot clock anymore. But really gotta give credit to Edwards and Noland so far.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Edwards and Noland are great. Edwards specifically has acclimated himself really well to the speed of the game. He's played very well lately.

If he can learn to slow it done sometimes and keep control of the ball he could follow Perry’s path. Except he stays his remaking 3 years here. A buddy compared him to Hardy on the Mavs. Lots of potential and extremely quick and athletic (granted 3 inches shorter). He has found some consistency which is nice. Truly taking advantage of some guys out. 

• Upvote 3