Back in black on Saturday?

emmitt01

25 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Any idea how our white jerseys were ruined so quickly? Each set comes with multiple replacements. 

And I wonder when we placed this order with Nike. We would have known a new set was needed last December. I can’t imagine any kind raw material shortage holding up an order that was placed at least 6-8 months in advance. 

That I do not know. I just know that our White uniforms that were ordered for this year were held up. 

Apparently, Nike is already asking for orders for next year for the coaches sideline gear so they can get it in time. Nike only gives a hoot about the big boys apparently 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Withers940 said:

That I do not know. I just know that our White uniforms that were ordered for this year were held up. 

Apparently, Nike is already asking for orders for next year for the coaches sideline gear so they can get it in time. Nike only gives a hoot about the big boys apparently 

I’ve seen our guys wearing gear from like 5 years ago that I know weren’t here from then. But I’m not exactly sure why we still don’t have white jerseys

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve seen our guys wearing gear from like 5 years ago that I know weren’t here from then. But I’m not exactly sure why we still don’t have white jerseys

I believe the white jerseys were given to the players after last year's bowl game.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 3

5 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I believe the white jerseys were given to the players after last year's bowl game.

For those that were skeptical and the eye-rollers, here is the message from earlier from UNT's football Chief of Staff when asked why the Spring Game was not Green vs. White

image.png.9ec4fd9bbd9c661697b0d832eef6573c.png

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

For those that were skeptical and the eye-rollers, here is the message from earlier from UNT's football Chief of Staff when asked why the Spring Game was not Green vs. White

image.png.9ec4fd9bbd9c661697b0d832eef6573c.png

They weren't going to wear last year's white jerseys this year anyway.  They ordered new ones and someone from Athletics said at the pre-season HUB meet they were delayed by the manufacturer.  

• Upvote 2

On 9/30/2023 at 5:31 PM, Green Otaku said:

No thanks. Nike makes the best looking uniforms. The others always look cheap when I see other teams. 

Cheap > nothing. Adidas outfits Kansas, Nebraska, TAMU, Miami, Fl, Louisville, Washington and Arizona St to name a few. They look alright. 

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Puking Eagle 1