Rogers gets the start against LA Tech

GMG_Dallas

26 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

This seems to be a good decision by Morris. Based on what Rogers did against FIU, he deserves it. 

Overdue announcement.  Maybe he told the team right after the game, I don’t know.  But him not naming in the post FIU game or sometime Sunday/Monday just didn’t make a lot of sense to me.  Rogers should have started against FIU.

• Eye Roll 5

Earle did not value the ball as much as he needed.  5 picks in 5 quarters should rightfully earn you an opportunity to watch for a while.  Add in 5 fumbles (luckily only 1 lost) from the rest of the offense and the football has been loose a lot.

Really need Rogers to step up and stabilize the QB spot and hopefully it trickles down to the rest of the team.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Earle did not value the ball as much as he needed.  5 picks in 5 quarters should rightfully earn you an opportunity to watch for a while.  Add in 5 fumbles (luckily only 1 lost) from the rest of the offense and the football has been loose a lot.

Really need Rogers to step up and stabilize the QB spot and hopefully it trickles down to the rest of the team.

Having a QB that protects the ball and can move the sticks without having to hit home run balls will help keep the defense off the field. This SHOULD make the defense look a little better. Hopefully, anyway. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I am hoping along with this change, Morris, at least for the short-term, will slow down the pace on Offense and work on ball control to help minimize the amount of time the Defense is on the field. 

I said this after Game 1. Why are we hurrying to the line after just losing three yards on first down?

• Upvote 2