No UNT Post Game Press Conference Video?

TreeFiddy

18 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

At least Seth was willing to take the heat.

Unlike SL, Morris showed a hint of emotion after a loss.

I'm alright with a little systematic chaos if it means Morris shut the doors and had a team meeting with some choice words for these guys.

Figure it out, Coach.  I need wins first, then we can dress things with pretty looking public coach speak later.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

What's the deal here?  Is this a new low?  AD did not make the coach available?  Did Morris shrink away and skip?  What's the story?

We got 70 seconds of response from the coach after the game.  If the coach skipped the post game press conference it says a lot about lack of mental toughness.  Is this the way they do things at the FCS level?

Amateur hour.

AD going further in bunker mentality

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Unlike SL, Morris showed a hint of emotion after a loss.

I'm alright with a little systematic chaos if it means Morris shut the doors and had a team meeting with some choice words for these guys.

Figure it out, Coach.  I need wins first, then we can dress things with pretty looking public coach speak later.

Doubtful that wins will come anytime soon.  At this point we may have to settle for short periods of looking competent and work our way up to multiple drives, quarters, then eventually an entire game.  No evidence based on what we have seen so far that this staff is capable of turning this around. They look like an FCS staff that is totally lost at this level.

Most teams, even bad ones, show improvement between game 1 and 2.  Can't say that I saw any improvement which kind of points to fundamental issues with staff competency.  

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

What's the deal here?  Is this a new low?  AD did not make the coach available?  Did Morris shrink away and skip?  What's the story?

We got 70 seconds of response from the coach after the game.  If the coach skipped the post game press conference it says a lot about lack of mental toughness.  Is this the way they do things at the FCS level?

Amateur hour.

Hank said they were having technical difficulties.

• Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 3

10 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Doubtful that wins will come anytime soon.  At this point we may have to settle for short periods of looking competent and work our way up to multiple drives, quarters, then eventually an entire game.  No evidence based on what we have seen so far that this staff is capable of turning this around. They look like an FCS staff that is totally lost at this level.

Most teams, even bad ones, show improvement between game 1 and 2.  Can't say that I saw any improvement which kind of points to fundamental issues with staff competency.  

We have evidence that Morris turned IW around.  2 failed performances into his Denton career, and we have no press conference.  Just saying, if Morris really wants this to work, it's totally possible he shut the doors and to give his team some choice words.

I liked the way the ground game was looking in the 2Q.  Even though Earle didn't impress as a passer, he was moving the ball on the ground along with the RBs.  Don't remember seeing that in G1.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

5 minutes ago, greenminer said:
24 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

We have evidence that Morris turned IW around. 

Did he? See four years. 1 barely over 500. One at 500. One below 500 and then the final one where he jumped ship with a good record. 

I guess a good record 25% of the time is turning it around, like SL did here.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Did he? See four years. 1 barely over 500. One at 500. One below 500 and then the final one where he jumped ship with a good record. 

I guess a good record 25% of the time is turning it around, like SL did here.

Do you even follow American football?  I thought you were a huge PSG fan..

• Upvote 2