****OFFICIAL CAL va. UNT IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Coach Andy Mac

I would like to make this as clear as possible... Cal sucks. They will not go bowling. Their coach will be fired after this season. They MIGHT win 3 games this season. We are bad. Our DCs philosophy is awful, and our HC hired him to run THAT defense. And, to add, this has been against 2nd string QB on an awful team. + to all of this... they get the ball to start to second half. Yay us!

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, herewego said:

Fire Caponi, we all called this from the jump. Quicker Morris understands this doesn't work, the longer his tenure will be. To me it looks like we spent an awful lot to hire a competent QB coach and somehow a worse DC.

We hired someone with zero coordinator experience at this level (or any level even close to D1). Of course we failed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

18 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

We are terrible. I no longer see 6 wins. Running teams will annihilate us. Unfortunately, for us, everyone will turn into run teams vs us. 

I am upset but I'm not calling for a losing season yet. This was going to be the toughest game in the first half of our schedule. We'll likely be 2-1 against ACU, unfortunately it'll probably be with 10,000 people in the stands.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1