Tyler Perry called best shooter in America

GrandGreen

12 hours ago, greenminer said:

Thanks for correcting something that was not wrong.

Tylor is the best shooter in America," K-State coach Jerome Tang said of Perry, a graduate transfer from North Texas, who knocked down 12 of 15 shots, including 9 of 11 from 3-point range, in just 18 minutes. "He's going to shoot at a high clip all season long.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Tylor is the best shooter in America," K-State coach Jerome Tang said of Perry, a graduate transfer from North Texas, who knocked down 12 of 15 shots, including 9 of 11 from 3-point range, in just 18 minutes. "He's going to shoot at a high clip all season long.

What makes me sad is if our NIL had been performing as it should have we wouldn’t have lost him.  Sucks

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

5 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

I was pointing out your thread title.

I read through this post twice, thinking you were pointing out a journalistic error.  As if someone suggested Tylor was the best shooter in the American conference, when we all know he never played a minute in the AAC.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I was pointing out your thread title.

I read through this post twice, thinking you were pointing out a journalistic error.  As if someone suggested Tylor was the best shooter in the American conference, when we all know he never played a minute in the AAC.

This was not my thread title, it was changed; hence the confusion.  

• Confused 1

• All About UNT changed the title to Tyler Perry called best shooter in America
  • 1 month later...

Kansas State offered more money, I'm sure, but the probability of getting to the Big Dance is a key factor.  K-State of the Big XII will have an easier time of making the field of 64.  We can do it, too, but our chances are slimmer than K-State's.

On 10/1/2023 at 7:56 PM, rojomojo said:

Which one of these basketball facilities is more likely to get you to the NBA?KSTATE.jpeg.acce6bde5f9764638b1cfc8109cb6ce2.jpegScreenShot2023-10-01at6_54_57PM.png.0e79c83b52462b5280fa26d756a4158c.png

And Markquis Nowell might disagree with you about K-State getting Tylor to the NBA. 

Markquis did things at K-State that Tylor can only dream about and it didn’t get him drafted by the NBA. 

K-State currently has TWO guys on guaranteed NBA contracts. Not exactly Duke or Kentucky… 

Rubin and Aaron stayed despite getting big offers elsewhere.

ALL the FAU guys stayed. 

Tylor could have stayed, but he chose not to, ruining a Hall of Fame career in my eyes. 

And if Tylor left for the $$$ then that is “Pay For Play” which also happens to be against the rules.

You can say that the rule isn’t fair or that no one follows that rule, but it is still against the rules and Tylor is breaking the rules. 

May Tylor go on to do great things in life and may his Kansas State basketball season be an embarrassing disaster. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

Rubin and Aaron stayed despite getting big offers elsewhere.

ALL the FAU guys stayed. 

Tylor could have stayed, but he chose not to, ruining a Hall of Fame career in my eyes. 

And if Tylor left for the $$$ then that is “Pay For Play” which also happens to be against the rules.

You can say that the rule isn’t fair or that no one follows that rule, but it is still against the rules and Tylor is breaking the rules. 

May Tylor go on to do great things in life and may his Kansas State basketball season be an embarrassing disaster. 

Dickey and Slinker are in NT's HOF, could not get much lower.  

• Sad 1