Breaking: North Texas Lands Commitment from SOC LB Brandon Jones

TheReal_jayD

6 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Have either of you contributed to the Light the Tower Collective to help this initiative?

I am always willing to commit to it, but for some reason it seems it's for the big money donors. If it is not just for them, then I am willing to commit. I am not rich by any means, but I sure will give.

5 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I have. Heard nothing from them. No thanks for the donation (even an automated “thank you” would be nice). All I’ve got was the receipt lol And worse of all… I haven’t got my free swag!

Can you post the link to where you contribute to this please?

6 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I have. Heard nothing from them. No thanks for the donation (even an automated “thank you” would be nice). All I’ve got was the receipt lol And worse of all… I haven’t got my free swag!

Did you not get the buy one get one free sushi rolls coupon?

• RV 3

On 3/28/2023 at 12:14 AM, MeanGreen22 said:

4F6BF8AC-F4D9-4A9B-B2B2-B92392E46636.jpeg

Told ya.  And that will drop most likely. 247 only gave him an 85, which means the other services had him higher. They will reevaluate later and lower their scores since he is an NT commit.  If/when he flips to a P5 then it will magically go up..

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Told ya.  And that will drop most likely. 247 only gave him an 85, which means the other services had him higher. They will reevaluate later and lower their scores since he is an NT commit.  If/when he flips to a P5 then it will magically go up..

It seems the emphasis is also being placed on how players perform at camps. So if he attends more camps his rating might go up.

• Skeptical Eagle 1