Wikipedia has just updated Grant’s Bio

Dannymacfan

Not sure where you got that garbage at.  Here is the real Wikipedia summary on Grant:

Grant McCasland (born October 14, 1976) is an American college basketball coach, currently head coach for University of North Texas in Conference USA. McCasland joined the Mean Green in 2017 from Arkansas State, where he led the program for the 2016–17 season. He had previously been an assistant at his alma mater Baylor and as head coach at Midwestern State and Midland College.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_McCasland

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, untbowler said:

you realize anybody can change Wikipedia, its a garbage site. 

Anybody can edit it, but it's not garbage.  Most of the articles are well cited and when someone puts up patently provable false information, it's usually taken down pretty fast.

I'd expect this to be removed rather quickly.  At least until it becomes official.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, CMJ said:

Anybody can edit it, but it's not garbage.  Most of the articles are well cited and when someone puts up patently provable false information, it's usually taken down pretty fast.

I'd expect this to be removed rather quickly.  At least until it becomes official.

It's a fake post.  See the real Wikipedia summary above.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, untbowler said:

you realize anybody can change Wikipedia, its a garbage site. 

Actually I believe you have to be verified now and even then updates must be cited and verified or they will get taken down… Wikipedia is by far an exceptional website for research. All the links to cited websites are at the bottom. Did your high school teacher tell you eve up Wikipedia was bad for you….

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, CMJ said:

It was the edit done 21-March and was quickly corrected.

• Upvote 2
  • Pissed 1

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Actually I believe you have to be verified now and even then updates must be cited and verified or they will get taken down… Wikipedia is by far an exceptional website for research. All the links to cited websites are at the bottom. Did your high school teacher tell you eve up Wikipedia was bad for you….

Andrew said it,

I believe it.

That settles it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

ROFLOLOLOLELEVEN!!!!!!

• Upvote 1