Incarnate Word vs N Dakota St.

StealthEagle84

22 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

I mean they were on their own 33 when they launched that bomb so they would have had to get within range but they had like 1:10 left and did the pray for rain.  Stupid call.

I believe he was talking about earlier, around the 6 min mark UIW went for 4th and 4 from like the 25 instead of kicking the tying FG.  The play at the end was stupid too.  They were gashing NDSU nearly 8 yards a play, no need for a bomb there.  Some questionable coaching and play calls during the game.  We will see how their HC and OC does at Texas State next season. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, NT80 said:

I believe he was talking about earlier, around the 6 min mark UIW went for 4th and 4 from like the 25 instead of kicking the tying FG.  The play at the end was stupid too.  They were gashing NDSU nearly 8 yards a play, no need for a bomb there.  Some questionable coaching and play calls during the game.  We will see how their HC and OC does at Texas State next season. 

Yeah sorry I had a 10 minute (real-time) window where I wasn't able to watch it.

Morris and Kinne are going to battle over staff that are tied to UIW.  Sucks that Kinne got a week head start (sort of).  Seth beating WKU and playing little brother close the first time ultimately cost us a lot of valuable time in the transition.  

BTW…am I the only one who thinks it’s pretty crappy to take a new HC job while your current team is in the playoffs?  Never have cared for GJ…so I may just be biased??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, NT80 said:

Correct.  I was referring to the earlier possession where they went for it on 4th instead of kicking.

7 hours ago, 2020 Sucks said:

Morris and Kinne are going to battle over staff that are tied to UIW.  Sucks that Kinne got a week head start (sort of).  Seth beating WKU and playing little brother close the first time ultimately cost us a lot of valuable time in the transition.  

BTW…am I the only one who thinks it’s pretty crappy to take a new HC job while your current team is in the playoffs?  Never have cared for GJ…so I may just be biased??

So he should have passed on the job? 

10 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

No he shouldn't have... but if some have issues with Morris then they certainly would have issues with this:  Dude was a GA in 2017.

image.png

So true. I give Texas state all the credit in the world as they took a chance on a coach they saw upside that they felt they could probably not get in a few years 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

On 12/17/2022 at 12:52 PM, All About UNT said:

No he shouldn't have... but if some have issues with Morris then they certainly would have issues with this:  Dude was a GA in 2017.

image.png

Crap resume:

Philadelphia Eagles twice, NY Giants, SA Talons (any team from SA sucks) and smuT

• Puking Eagle 1