2018 New Mexico Bowl Info on Utah State

Harry

3 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

Wow. I guess they are working hard to insure their attendance will be lower then last season. Knowing this, I'm willing to bet this bowl willing be moving to a new city in the very near future. ESPN isn't doing much to make this bowl more attractive to Dallas.

you might be on to something...It almost didnt make it this year, but that was very late in the game.   This year could be abysmal attendance wise, thus forcing a move to another city.

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I think these cities hosting bowl games want hotel/restaurant revenue along with ticket sales, bjt travellers that require hotel rooms is better than local fans driving in for the day.

I think you are absolutely right.

57 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Here is the big worry about the game.  All through the year we never seemed to make adjustments in the second half.  You think it gets better with SL gone?

Difficult to say. Maybe, maybe not. We might get into a 4th and 1 situation and run a double reverse pass for a 80 yard touchdown OR we might get into another 4th and 1 and run a slow developing power play. We'll have a better idea what kind of hold SL actually did have on this offense if he does leave and doesn't coach the bowl. 

4 hours ago, CK2 said:

I dont really look at Twitter so...

So no. The guy who checks a social media page that has nothing to do with his affiliation only to condescend is the one calling others losers.

The guy whose own school couldn't manage its way into the BIG XII. The guy whose own school keeps losing to SMU. That guy comes here to condescend and not do anything of value or importance? 

Yeah. That irony.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, CK2 said:

I rather be that guy than the guy whose wrapped around my finger so hard that they and their fellow fans often have me on their mind. The guy whose school lost 66-7 to a mediocre FCS school. The guy whose school cant recruit worth a damn for the most part outside of a few hidden gems. The guy whose school cant even put 30k into a stadium. The guy whose school cant even get a single player drafted.

The guy whose school newspaper even suggested shutting down the football program. The guy whose school cant even win a CUSA title.

The guy who didn't even realize that two can play at this game. That's true irony.

Nevertheless he persisted.

I think you're missing the point that your presence is incredibly weird. 

Seriously. You're a grown man. Ask yourself why are you here.