It was my first time going to Ruston. Thoughts were:
1) Parking is confusing and not clearly marked. Parking lot staff didn't know where to direct other than "not here." I found a small lot on the south side of the stadium and parked for $10, so that was OK.
2) Concessions stands are a joke. It took 15 minutes to pay for 2 waters and nachos because they didn't know how to operate the credit card machine. Considering it's late in the season, I thought they would have that figured out by now.
3) I thought the restrooms at Rice were old and out of date, but they are AT&T Stadium quality compared to what I saw yesterday. Rust everywhere, no hot water, empty soap dispensers but at least the paper towels were full.
3) The "event staff" had no idea where General Admission seating was located. The gentleman even told me my ticket said GA and they don't have that section. OMG...I figured it out.
4) That video board sucks! It's hard to see and way too loud.
5) The pregame music was interesting. I thought they would edit out the racist lyrics and curse words, but nah.
6) The event staff and fans were nice.
7) Our grey uniforms need to be burned. They are ugly and bad luck IMO. "Mean Green" but no green color...I don't get it.
😎 The fall foliage in east Texas was beautiful!
Good luck in Houston. That game is on the NFL Network so I'm sure MF will put on a clinic for any curious eyes who may be watching. GMG