FAU Watch Party?

llaacy

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

Rudy's mgr told me after the coaches show Tuesday that he would try to get the game and the balance of out of town games if the suits at corporate would let him do it.  I'm to call him Friday and check on his progress.

GO MEAN GREEN

that would be great if they can broadcast it from Rudys.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Rudy's mgr told me after the coaches show Tuesday that he would try to get the game and the balance of out of town games if the suits at corporate would let him do it.  I'm to call him Friday and check on his progress.

GO MEAN GREEN

Fingers crossed 🤞🏾

I'm looking for a place to watch with my family in Denton. If Rudy's doesn't pan out does anyone know of a place where kids under 10 would be allowed. 

Assuming Eastside would be out of the question since it's a bar, but dunno. 

Edited by marcus unuigbey

1 hour ago, marcus unuigbey said:

Fingers crossed 🤞🏾

I'm looking for a place to watch with my family in Denton. If Rudy's doesn't pan out does anyone know of a place where kids under 10 would be allowed. 

Families visit East Side together all the time. Soft drinks and Saint Arnold Root Beer on tap as well.

just make sure they like, behave and stuff.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marcus unuigbey said:

Second what @Christopher Walker said.  I've been taking my daughter to East Side for foosball and root beer since she was 12.  No problems whatsoever.  They just kindly ask that minors leave before 9 p.m.  Looks like kickoff is at four tomorrow, so shouldn't be an issue whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Second what @Christopher Walker said.  I've been taking my daughter to East Side for foosball and root beer since she was 12.  No problems whatsoever.  They just kindly ask that minors leave before 9 p.m.  Looks like kickoff is at four tomorrow, so shouldn't be an issue whatsoever. 

One of my favorite times with my 4-yr-old son was going to the Crawdad Boil @ East Side.  He devoured those things & pet every dog around.  He was on cloud 9.
Very family friendly.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

One of my favorite times with my 4-yr-old son was going to the Crawdad Boil @ East Side.  He devoured those things & pet every dog around.  He was on cloud 9.
Very family friendly.

Sadly (for her), East Side is on the (exhaustive) list of banned establishments for TAMS students.  

We did totally sneak her into Dan's last weekend for Rock Lottery though (Also on the list).  Shhh!!!  Don't tell anybody! 

2 hours ago, marcus unuigbey said:

Fingers crossed 🤞🏾

The outdoor area is perfect for kiddos.  Last away game, went with a friend and his 8/6 year old had a blast.  There are food trucks right behind the sitting area.  

• Thanks 1