Question About Stadium Seating

chrisfisher

My wife surprised me with tickets the UTSA game.  We are about to purchase our single-game tickets (we live in Corpus). My question is, can you see the field unobstructed if in a Row 1 seat? For example, Section 105, Row 1. Or should I go higher up to be able to see the entire field? My concern was that seats near field level have their view blocked by players.

Edited by chrisfisher
  • Lovely Take 1

My perspective is different than Moobs. While the game is being played I like to sit high enough to identify formations and watch plays unfold. Four rows up in 207 does it for me.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

Whenever the players walk near the stands after a win they have to reach up to shake hands with the fans.  I would guess the top of the stands is 7 feet off the floor of the stadium.  Allow for a 42" railing and you're still high up enough to see over the players.

Glad you're coming to Apo9gee.

GO MEAN GREEN

1 hour ago, chrisfisher said:

It's been several years now since I've been to UNT. I want to grab some UNT gear. The UNT bookstore used to be the place to go. Is that still the case? Or better selection at the stadium?

If you have not been to UNT in years, you need to swing by the Union/Bookstore.. You will be impressed.

But I would check out both, because they have stuff at both that the other doesn't have (hopefully that makes sense)

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, chrisfisher said:

It's been several years now since I've been to UNT. I want to grab some UNT gear. The UNT bookstore used to be the place to go. Is that still the case? Or better selection at the stadium?

Rally House in Flower Mound is good. Lots of gear, good stuff. Bookstore has a lot of good stuff too. The stadium store has a nice selection too.

Academy and WalMart on University usually have a good selection.  The Rally House at 121/Glade Road in Colleyville had a great selection when I was in town the weekend of the UAB game, as well as the other places mentioned above.  I must say, the selections get better every year.