Lance Dunbar

MEANGREENCOACH2

Great game by Lance..140 total yards...rec & return in what is now the latest comeback win in Cowboy history...7 seconds remaining.

Rick

I thoroughly agree with all accolades for Lance. IMHO he was the key to the entire comeback. However while watching I could not help but remember his last game at UNT against MTSU, and how he set an NCAA rushing and receiving record before 1,500 fans of whom only about 50 were students. To me this displays the football ignorance of the people we try to influence . I know the weather was bad and the record was bad, but if you are any kind of a football fan you show up to respect this kind of greatness.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thoroughly agree with all accolades for Lance. IMHO he was the key to the entire comeback. However while watching I could not help but remember his last game at UNT against MTSU, and how he set an NCAA rushing and receiving record before 1,500 fans of whom only about 50 were students. To me this displays the football ignorance of the people we try to influence . I know the weather was bad and the record was bad, but if you are any kind of a football fan you show up to respect this kind of greatness.

Agreed!

I don't remember if I was there or if I watched it on TV but I do remember him setting the record.

you would clearly remember being there live, because it rained for pretty much the entire game... and EFFING UNT held fast to their 'no umbrellas' rule, despite the fact that no one in the world could possibly have had their vision obscured due to the lack of people there...

Lance was a BEAST that game