Is the Green Brigade going to the SMU Game?

Harry

if this game is being promoted as a home game then the Green Brigade had better be there because they play at home games.

This game is not being promoted as a home game. It is being promoted as a road game that is easy to attend and accommodations are being made by the AD to make it easier, but I have not heard anything that suggests that it is being considered a home game.

• Upvote 4

This game is not being promoted as a home game. It is being promoted as a road game that is easy to attend and accommodations are being made by the AD to make it easier, but I have not heard anything that suggests that it is being considered a home game.

Correct.  

All I've heard from Rick & staff is, "Let's turn it into a home game", meaning: "It's so close to Denton, and we have so many alumni living in Dallas, that we should be able to show up in huge numbers, generating more support for the Mean Green than the ponies."

Its being promoted like a home game, not as a home game.

• Upvote 5

Long range forecast is predicting a high of 83 degrees in Dallas on 9/12 right now.  I hope it stays that low.  It's also predicting 88 degrees in Denton on 9/19 for Rice.

GMG!

• Upvote 3

Thank God for the Green Brigade. It will save us from 49 Mr. Peppermints playing "She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain" ad nauseum. Just the thought of that made me puke a little bit in my mouth.

• Upvote 3

Thank God for the Green Brigade. It will save us from 49 Mr. Peppermints playing "She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain" ad nauseum. Just the thought of that made me puke a little bit in my mouth.

As I've said before, it makes me want to get out a high pressure fire hose and treat them like protesters at the 1968 Democratic convention.