UNT Football teases new helmet

Harry

I think it is pretty obvious that we are going to have all white helmets... I am interested if they take the opportunity to do something different with the decal... like metallic  or something like they did with the HOD Helmets. odds are they will keep it pretty vanilla just  like the rest of the uniform.

• Upvote 1

I was thinking Chrome as well.  Which actually might look quite cool.

I think so too but i don't think it would look good with the white uniforms we saw cause of the green and black highlights in the pants and jersey. I wonder what a black SOW with green outline would look like... it will likely be a metallic green SOW or a Green SOW with black borders.

Edited by MeanGreen13
  • Upvote 1

Uhhh...I have no idea what y'all are seeing. 

I have noticed all white practice helmets. Can't recall ever seeing that so that might be telling. 

Above the face mask and to the outside of the nameplate (where manufactures and some teams out their names) it kind of looks like a reflection of the posters to the right of the pic. There is only a tiny part of the shell visible, but it appears to be more than just white.

Like I said, hard to tell.