Not a bad deal!

GreenTexan13

I love the games at home and I enjoy the games on the road. I loved my Houston el paso and San antonio weekends. Too much fun. Now to explore West Virginia and Knoxville.

GMG

• Upvote 1

I still have 21 days of PTO saved up for the year. I think LaTech is after busy season. Had a great deal of fun on that trip in 2013. Will probably go again if the winds blow just right. My only hesitation is that that is the only road game I've ever been to, and we won. Knowing Mac's propensity for crapping his pants on the road, I'm kinda wary of doing it again.

• Upvote 1

I went to la tech that year for the bulldog beat down in Ruston and massacre in Hattiesburg. Just have to go. My best surprising road moments:

1. Miracle in the desert

2. Texas Tech 1

3. Texas Tech 2

4. Southern Miss

5. la Tech

6. Texas 88- so sad but so proud

7. FAU

8. MTSU win - flu bug nasty but memorable win

9. ASU- blowout loss but jake the snake legend

You never know so you always go.

GMG

• Upvote 1

Will it ever change? All the Texas teams at home one year, then all of them on the road? Is this what we're stuck with as long as we're in C-USA?

Let's hope so. Somebody at C-USA should have thought about that before the 2013 schedule was prepared. Best chance might be a reshuffle may be if and after UAB is replaced. Must admit, I would hate to lose UAB basketball from the conference.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let's hope so. Somebody at C-USA should have thought about that before the 2013 schedule was prepared. Best chance might be a reshuffle may be if and after UAB is replaced. Must admit, I would hate to lose UAB basketball from the conference.

Starting to wonder if it's not desired.

We had a chance to lobby to change it after Tulane/Tulsa & friends left C-USA after our 1st season and we had to re-shuffle schedules.

Instead, we were away at all 3 TX teams last year.

• Upvote 1