ESPN College Bowl Pick Em'

That_Guy_Arlo

I was wondering if anyone else would be up to make a GMG.com group for ESPN's college bowl pick em' game. I always enjoy doing it every year cause it gives me a little more reason to be excited for games I wouldn't usually care for. I'm thinking about setting up either tonight or tomorrow, so I'll provide a link to it once I open it up.

So, anyone else in?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished and didn't even pick confidence for most of them. I put a few towards the top, and since so many were tough to call I just left the rest in the order they were already in since I feel no more or less confident about a lot of them than I do the others.

I just finished and didn't even pick confidence for most of them. I put a few towards the top, and since so many were tough to call I just left the rest in the order they were already in since I feel no more or less confident about a lot of them than I do the others.

All an indication that we have some very good bowl matchups this year.

• Upvote 1

Ha!

Yeah, I'm still a bit fuzzy on how the confidence ranking affects the points total. How is it that somebody has 105 points when their wrong answer had only a slightly lower confidence ranking than the one I got wrong, and I only have 10 points? I don't see where they explain how it's calculated.

Ha!

Yeah, I'm still a bit fuzzy on how the confidence ranking affects the points total. How is it that somebody has 105 points when their wrong answer had only a slightly lower confidence ranking than the one I got wrong, and I only have 10 points? I don't see where they explain how it's calculated.

The confidence number represents the actual number of points you'll receive for a correct pick. 39 being most confident, 1 being the least confident.

Updated Standings

I know ESPN keeps standings by games correct. If you do it by games missed, the standings would be as follows:

780 MeanGreen15

737 UNT86

734 The Claw

722 Coffee and TV

720 GMG2013

709 MeanGreenFury

705 Eagle83

701 SIG381

700 GreenTexan13

692 MeanGreenMan

691 That Guy Arlo

691 CR1028

690 Jesse

647 NT93

634 MeanGreen93-98

553 MeanestGreen

Oh shit, then I did mine backwards too. I put my most confident as #1, etc.

Me too, but I just went back and corrected the ones that haven't been played yet.

I'd have 273 pts if I'd have filled it out correctly :angry2::blush:

Edited by NT93