UNT vs UTEP 2014 Game Thread

Harry

If you put Dajon in and he drives us down the field and scores you have to admit you were wrong. Never gonna happen with this coach.

Dajon is being punished for not working to earn the job. Plain and simple. Everyone involved with UNT football knows he is the most talented player on the roster.

Too bad he wouldn't put the work in to earn playing time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But hey, let's keep talking about last year's 9-4 season and New Year's Day bowl victory like it had s@#t to do with winning games this year.

Get prepared, because that is all you are gonna hear from Mac and RV starting this week. And you'll here it for the next 9 months.

Mac will follow it up with the "I won a title with Florida" line.

#noaccountability

All DMac recruits. Slowest in FBS?

We will have a thread (or a 100) after the season to discuss whether Mac's recruiting can turn this thing back around.

Not looking too promising.

I've said this before, but his recruiting was doing better. Because we were winning on the field. He (and this staff) are not good enough at recruiting to win recruiting battles when we aren't winning on the field. That's very troubling for the rest of this class and the groundwork for the 2016 class.
  • Upvote 1

I am not watching this game because I don't have cable and streaming is a hassle for me but i am glad not to have to see this whooping. I have no idea what is going on in this team but it is not good. I honestly believe that Dajon not getting prepared in the off season killed this whole season. they never got to get their swagger going and that clearly hurts the confidence of a "young" team. i thought we would not be as good this year but these guys are playing way beneath their own potential so I have to put that on the coaches. there is no reason they should be that bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1