Rice UNT game thread

Harry

There isn't an FBS QB on this roster.

Some of you really need t realize this and reel your expectations WAY back.

Closer than I thought it would be.

This. If Williams can get his head together I think he is the future because he definitely has the ability. Remains to be seen though. Edited by LongJim

shhhh!! You will be called a bad fan if you actually call out the coaches and AD for the crappy product being put onto the field and courts.

God forbid anyone held accountable at UNT

I can think of maybe 2 posts the last 3 years which don't involve you spewing off about RV and Mac, and one of them is likely in a thread called "Happy birthday UNTBowler"

MeanGreenDan and GreenMachine...they are way better at this than you.

• Upvote 4

how many people would know that?

I've asked around, including an entire side of cousins from my mother's side of the family down in Alvin, and two others who live across the street from Rice' campus, and they have never heard of it.

https://twitter.com/firefightnrick/status/526053943382507522

Hey, what's the hand sign for the Albino Squirrell?

.....Hey I lived in Denton once...(Squirrel Sign Goes Up)....so take that!!!"....

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I've asked around, including an entire side of cousins from my mother's side of the family down in Alvin, and two others who live across the street from Rice' campus, and they have never heard of it.https://twitter.com/firefightnrick/status/526053943382507522

Hey, what's the hand sign for the Albino Squirrell?

.....Hey I lived in Denton once...(Squirrel Sign Goes Up)....so take that!!!"....

Rick

I've asked around to numerous people as well, and all people from FB where he is from. They all knew it. Who cares. We have bigger things to worry about.

Honestly, I could care less if he threw up a one fingered salute.

Ha!

And this response from a fan is even worst than the act itself and par for the course.

Rick

Well yeah, after some creative editing...