SMU Arky State false advertising

JRock

48 minutes ago, THOR said:

and why are you listening to the ticket? hate that station...know it's unpopular, but damn, the station is a beating...

beauab....all that matters this week

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/moresports/2017/09/08/ticket-named-2017s-sports-station-year 

# 1 sports station in the US 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/moresports/2017/06/02/another-month-radio-ratings-domination-ticket

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/moresports/2017/06/16/ticket-doubles-combined-ratings-fan-espn-dallas-may

You are in the minority 

Edited by shootermcgavin44
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

good for them and I know I am...but they are not a sports station, they are a guy station...they even suck at sports for most segments. they get their numbers because dfw sports stations SUCK!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, THOR said:

good for them and I know I am...but they are not a sports station, they are a guy station...they even suck at sports for most segments. they get their numbers because dfw sports stations SUCK!

norm hitzges sucks at sports?? No one anywhere more knowledgeable about sports 

And no telling how dominate they would be if their ratings were tied into streaming around the world 

Edited by shootermcgavin44
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

norm hitzges sucks at sports?? No one anywhere more knowledgeable about sports 

And no telling how dominate they would be if their ratings were tied into streaming around the world 

so your reply is a guy with a 2 hour show that had to have another guy added??? ok, so 1/12 of the day the ticket is awesome sportsy...

Just now, THOR said:

so your reply is a guy with a 2 hour show that had to have another guy added??? ok, so 1/12 of the day the ticket is awesome sportsy...

The Musers are the best radio show in morning drive in the US, regardless of format. No argument, get out of here with your Mike and Mike, Mike and Trey Wingo, Kidd Kraddick bulsh

Norm and Donny- Good change up for the traditional sports talk radio demo

Bad Radio- Meh, worst show on the ticket. Wouldn't of been upset at all if they went to the fan and Jake took over their time slot

The Hardline- Legends. Changed the sports radio talk game forever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heard it today, thought it was hilarious. It's a funny gag, and whoever does their ads (still the Richards Group?) was obviously having fun with this one. Congrats to SMU on renewing that historical rivalry, even if I can't exactly remember all the highway connections they mentioned in their commercial. 

I think it's a waste of money, but it did make me laugh. 

9 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

The Musers are the best radio show in morning drive in the US, regardless of format. No argument, get out of here with your Mike and Mike, Mike and Trey Wingo, Kidd Kraddick bulsh

Norm and Donny- Good change up for the traditional sports talk radio demo

Bad Radio- Meh, worst show on the ticket. Wouldn't of been upset at all if they went to the fan and Jake took over their time slot

The Hardline- Legends. Changed the sports radio talk game forever. 

ok...you know its ok if people don't like your radio station, right?

but, if we must...can youshow me where the musers are the highest rated show, regardless of format, in the nation, with numbers?

you said norm was the best sports guy, but then he needed another dude to help his show...how is that?

bad radio...was always under the impression that they were the best sports guys on the station..guess I was wrong, or you are...

the hardline legends??? no, Russ Martin beats them regularly in numbers, those guys suck

Edited by THOR
I'm drinking and c ant type for ahit

1 minute ago, THOR said:

ok...you knowing ok if people don't like your radio station, right?

but, if wmust...can youbshow me where the musers are the highest rated show, regardless of first, in the nation, with numbers?

you said norm was the beat sports guy, but then he needed another dude to help his show...how is that?

baradio...was always under the impression that they were the best sports guys on the station..guess I was wrong, or you are...

the hardline legends??? no, Russ Martin beats them regularly in numbers, those guys suck

Did I say anything about numbers with the Musers? Just a personal opinion that they are the best. Mike Francessa is awful and the worst sports radio person in the history of radio and I am sure he gets good numbers because he's based in New York.

Why are you hating on Norm? Dude is like 80

Bad Radio sucks, no one was going to be upset if they went to the fan

The Hardline are the GOAT. If it weren't for Mike Rhyner, sports radio on a Tuesday would be all about breaking down fantasy football numbers

What do you listen to for your sports radio?  

1 minute ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

Did I say anything about numbers with the Musers? Just a personal opinion that they are the best. Mike Francessa is awful and the worst sports radio person in the history of radio and I am sure he gets good numbers because he's based in New York.

Why are you hating on Norm? Dude is like 80

Bad Radio sucks, no one was going to be upset if they went to the fan

The Hardline are the GOAT. If it weren't for Mike Rhyner, sports radio on a Tuesday would be all about breaking down fantasy football numbers

What do you listen to for your sports radio?  

if you have no numbers, then what you say d oesnt matter dude...i could say Francesca is the best, but we both l now that isn't true...facts matter.

never hated on norm, but you said he was the greatest sports guy ever, but he needed another person

and do you really think Mike rhymes is thebgeeateat ever? holy hell, dude phones it in most days.

look, I c ant stand thticket...stupid crap guy talk, bits, fake people, and no spontaneity...its cool...you love it...i hater it...but don't gonspewing the greatness of that station when they have zero competition...dfw sports stations suck, but the ticket is NOT a sports station.

and I listen to the fan for sports. beat station, shit no...but it's sports and that's what I want

1 minute ago, THOR said:

if you have no numbers, then what you say d oesnt matter dude...i could say Francesca is the best, but we both l now that isn't true...facts matter.

never hated on norm, but you said he was the greatest sports guy ever, but he needed another person

and do you really think Mike rhymes is thebgeeateat ever? holy hell, dude phones it in most days.

look, I c ant stand thticket...stupid crap guy talk, bits, fake people, and no spontaneity...its cool...you love it...i hater it...but don't gonspewing the greatness of that station when they have zero competition...dfw sports stations suck, but the ticket is NOT a sports station.

and I listen to the fan for sports. beat station, shit no...but it's sports and that's what I want

What sports station a person listens to in DFW says a lot about a person

No clue how the The Fan stays in business, with how awful their ratings are. Good luck to your station staying on the air while the Ticket absolutely whomps them in the the ratings. 

9 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

What sports station a person listens to in DFW says a lot about a person

No clue how the The Fan stays in business, with how awful their ratings are. Good luck to your station staying on the air while the Ticket absolutely whomps them in the the ratings. 

good to knownim judged by my radio listening...and i dont care of the fan stays in business. they talk sports, thats what i want. 

you are a true "p1", which by the way, every station has...its not a ticket thing. 

and thanks for backing up your comments with facts or refuting my stances witfacts...you are a true tickhead

8 minutes ago, THOR said:

good to knownim judged by my radio listening...and i dont care of the fan stays in business. they talk sports, thats what i want. 

you are a true "p1", which by the way, every station has...its not a ticket thing. 

and thanks for backing up your comments with facts or refuting my stances witfacts...you are a true tickhead

P1 since Day 1 holmes. Good luck with your spare radio station staying on the air. 

2 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

P1 since Day 1 holmes. Good luck with your spare radio station staying on the air. 

shocking, but good for you...as i said, i dont care if the fan survives, but good to know you are easily brainwashed into believing everything is awesome, great, and perfect with your station...its just radio...damn...the ticket is not a sports station.

2 minutes ago, THOR said:

shocking, but good for you...as i said, i dont care if the fan survives, but good to know you are easily brainwashed into believing everything is awesome, great, and perfect with your station...its just radio...damn...the ticket is not a sports station.

SportsRadio 1310 The Ticket has won many awards over the years, including the 2007 Marconi Award for "Best Sports Station in America" at the National Association of Broadcasters' annual conference on September 27, 2007. The station and various shows have been Marconi nominees in the past, but this was The Ticket's first win.[32] The Ticket was again recognized as "Sports Station of the Year", winning a second Marconi Award in 2013.[33] The Ticket won its third Marconi Award for "Sports Station of the Year" in 2017.[34]

2017 Marconi, what else can my awesome, great, and perfect SPORTS station do? 

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 12:50 AM, shootermcgavin44 said:

Rawlings is da man!!!

Rawlings is a piece of shit.

3 hours ago, THOR said:

you said norm was the best sports guy, but then he needed another dude to help his show...how is that?

Norm is getting up there in age, and has had some health issues. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 97and03 said:

JHC, get a room guys.

Bro its ok, you can switch over to ESPN radio once the Fan changes over to an oldies or techno station. 

7 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Bad radio is greatness.. Bob knows his stuff, and it's apparent with him filling in on FSSW last year... norm is great.. 

Cant stand the musers but listen bc of UNT... Hardline is terrible.. 

TC's uncle must own Cumulus or something, he's the worst part of the ticket and it's not close. Dan is a beating too 

There are some aspects of the ticket I enjoy. There are others I don't.  

The two things I could do without:

Fake whatever every morning at 6:40.  To me, not even Fake Jerry is funny, and Mushmouth is a brutal beating that leaves me with the choice of either running my car into an elementary school dropoff zone or immediately changing the station. 

Norm is indeed knowledgeable.  In fact, he's so knowledgeable, he'll tell you everything he has to say...TWICE! 

Love Gordon Keith.  I find him the most relatable personality on the station.  He seems like a genuinely good person. 

I really enjoy Corby even though I know some here consider him a total Chris-Chris bro who only follows whatever team is the best juggernaut on any given day.  His entertainment and music stuff is fantastic. 

I've got strong opinions on both sides of the fence regarding George, but given his unrelenting love and affection for UNT, I'll not comment specifically. 

Edited by oldguystudent

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

There are some aspects of the ticket I enjoy. There are others I don't.  

The two things I could do without:

To me, not even Fake Jerry is funny, and Mushmouth is a brutal beating that leaves me with the choice of either running my car into an elementary school dropoff zone or immediately changing the station. 

Love Gordon Keith.  I find him the most relatable personality on the station.  He seems like a genuinely good person.

You do realize that Gordon voices both Fake Jerry and Mushmouth?