Billboard has been taken down in Denton.

Ben Gooding

The atrocious billboard "above the rest for thousands less" has been taken down. I want to thank whoever took it upon themselves to make this change. The new billboard is nice. The slogan on it is "The creative heart of Texas." The billboard has a green heart made of blocks on it. It fits the mold of the university well. Thank you again to whoever made the change. GMG

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I like the Creative campaign. I would love to see some of our artists, business majors, crazy sports fans, professional athletes, teachers, public servants...featured in some of the pics working their craft. I saw the same billboard on 75 today in electronic format and it really speaks to how communal our population is. Then mix in a flash ad about the Mean Green vs Southern Miss, FAU and FIU upcoming games and you may just get some casual fans up to the stadium on a beautiful afternoon. We ARE DFW's university with alum forming many veins of these great cities.

GMG

The billboard is on the edge of downtown Dallas, right out the window of the building I work in in the Arts District.

Do you work in One Arts or Chase Tower? I just went for a nightly cruise and noticed this billboard.

Edited by MDH