Ash next

WIFE2HOT4U

I love this play as well. Let me just say though, I would trade reels of highlight film plays for a solid game against Tejas on the road. As Georgia proved, even a well played loss against an opponent of this caliber can be huge in terms of the recognition of the program.

I love this play as well. Let me just say though, I would trade reels of highlight film plays for a solid game against Tejas on the road. As Georgia proved, even a well played loss against an opponent of this caliber can be huge in terms of the recognition of the program.

This is true. I received several texts from friends all over the college football rooting landscape saying "did you see your boys are tied with Georgia?"

I am hoping for some "how drunk are you right now" messages after a win in Austin on Saturday.

To which I will say "v2kdm;~!"

• Upvote 1

I like that Ash likes to run a bit. If we can get him feeling good and trying to dance in the open field, then we can get Hit Stick Lee on him. Jar the ball loose and what not. Hear the lamentations of their women. See our enemies flee before us and whatnot.

I hope for this as well. However, he may be tentative about running. For many reasons. But also because his coach dropped this on him in one of their first sit-downs:

“I don’t need to see how tough you are. If you can outrun him, outrun him, but run out of bounds, or slide or something, just don’t take the hit,” Strong said. “He took like three or four hits and I just stopped it and asked what he was trying to prove?”

Also could be good news for the Mean Green. Stay back there in the pocket, no need to come out here -- we'll come to you.

• Upvote 1

I heard this as well. If they are running all day on us he'll be able to sit back and do what Strong wants. If we can slow them a bit, he'll want to make one or two plays. That's when we unleash the Hit Stick.

I hope for this as well. However, he may be tentative about running. For many reasons. But also because his coach dropped this on him in one of their first sit-downs:

Also could be good news for the Mean Green. Stay back there in the pocket, no need to come out here -- we'll come to you.

• Upvote 1